Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

kahiappa

366 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same with @hardcolefan cuz even though the first idol i know is suju/tvxq/babyvox/ses which is i cannot remember whose group i keep looking in back then i just do not know about the leader is and what the function them at their group but i thinks thanks to gyuri cuz when i search about her i know whole kara and what the image their supposed to be when appearance in television also other group,,

At first I saw KARA in an MV, the question of who was leader didn't hit me. None of them seemed to have a significantly superior, authoritative figure of a leader. But afterwards, I had the hunch that gyuri was the leader after starting to recognise the members. She had a more mature image and the presence of a leader with her apparent confidence, calmness, and pride. And when I wiki-ed for the answer, I thought "of course she's the leader". It was that obvious for me.

• 4 weeks later...

When i got to know KARA for the first time through the MV "Mister", I thought Nicole was the leader back then.... She kind of gave that confident vibe xD

When I researched on them in wiki, I was kinda surprised ( idk why though ._.) that Gyuri was the leader. But after watching more shows of KARA, Gyuri indeed fits the leader role. Like everyone else said, she has a more mature image. I also like her wits and confidence!

:harac2:HARA!

Because i wasn't a KAMILLA when i first know them. Just a KPOP fan who pass by. Hara's face seems to appear on anything that's KARA on! Soo.. Because i didn't know about KPOP's FACE OF THE GROUP thing.. I thought that HARA is the leader! LOL!!!! :excited:

Well, when i know that the actual leader is Gyuri, i totally agrees with it! Her outer look is reliable, strong and tough. She would be a PERFECT leader no matter what!!! :gyc5:GYURI LEADER :gyc4: