Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

kahiappa

366 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

• 2 weeks later...

That was exactly I also thought!!!

since she was in the middle form the start until before the second chorus...

Yeah, that too! I was like "She's got to be the leader!" I think I least suspected Gyuri cause she got the least amount of screentime. xD Also I liked Seung-yeon the least in that video but look at me know haha xD

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 1

Yeah, that too! I was like "She's got to be the leader!" I think I least suspected Gyuri cause she got the least amount of screentime. xD Also I liked Seung-yeon the least in that video but look at me know haha xD

Yeah maybe Gyuri didn't shine like Hara does in the Step MV, she kinda looks sick there...lol, but Seungyeon also caught my attention with that Red hair that makes her really cute  :wakeup:  :wakeup:

1380812_531307406946709_1518994390_n.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah maybe Gyuri didn't shine like Hara does in the Step MV, she kinda looks sick there...lol, but Seungyeon also caught my attention with that Red hair that makes her really cute  :wakeup:  :wakeup:

1380812_531307406946709_1518994390_n.jpg

It's funny actually, I started researching about KARA after watching STEP and read that 1 member was still 17 years old. I thought it was Seungyeon cause she looks so young in this video! >< Jiyoung looked adult-like. :P 

Course, I can't see that anymore. haha

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai

It's funny actually, I started researching about KARA after watching STEP and read that 1 member was still 17 years old. I thought it was Seungyeon cause she looks so young in this video! >< Jiyoung looked adult-like. :P 

Course, I can't see that anymore. haha

Can you still distinguish who's the REAL MAKNAE and the FAKE MAKNAE there? :giggly:  :giggly:

603062_513378068683630_1700389078_n.jpg

I think this picture was on their Step era...

Can you still distinguish who's the REAL MAKNAE and the FAKE MAKNAE there? :giggly:  :giggly:

603062_513378068683630_1700389078_n.jpg

I think this picture was on their Step era...

Now I can haha. xD If I didn't know better I probably wouldn't be able too haha! Seungyeon looks so young! Probably cause of her small size!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's funny and stupid but I thought at first (when I still don't know most of them) that Hara was the leader because her name rhymes with their group name  :gemhoho: now after knowing them, I feel stupid hahaha  :gemdown:

JAJAJAJA!, sure!, hara and kara sounds similar, that's a huge reason for be a leader.

To be honest that's not the first time I think about similarities between hara and kara names (¿)

About me, don't remember the first time but I think I saw clearly that gyuri was the leader.
I was more confused about the maknae.

Gyuri, of course, probably for the same reasons that many people: she is and looks more mature between our 5 angels, also she has face and appearance of a leader :)

I knew it was already Gyuri  :gyc3: 
First of all she looked more mature than others,
And she was so caring about the members,
Even when Sunghee was still in KARA
Mother-like leader,  :gyc6:

I love our goddess so much  :thankful: 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I never much thought about 'leaders' in groups; I mean, sure they're there... but it seems semi-redundant, as at the end of the day the manager and the label basically controls you. This was especially true when Kara was taking their label to court, without the leader...

It's wild seeing the 'reasoning' behind some of the choices here - screen time, 'appearance' of age, or assertiveness. 
None bad - just kind of interesting to see what different people think are prominent 'leadership' qualities :D