• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

Okay I don't exactly remember who I thought the leader was when I first saw KARA. Uhh to be honest I probably didn't even think about it :/

But I know it was definitely NOT Gyuri who gave me the leader vibe lol, don't ask me why. If my memory didn't fail me Nicole looked really outstanding to me during the first time I watched KARA and I would have thought she was the leader ^^

When I first saw Lupin MV, I thought Nicole was the leader, and it kind of surprise me when I found out that Gyuri is that one :lol:

definitely Gyul :)

bcos she looked the oldest (hey i dont mean this in a bad way) so i automatically had the impression that she was the leader.

Actually when i dunno about KARA at all first time i saw KARA4 it was Sunghee

cause she tall the her voice were powerfull *that makes me think she the leader back then* :sweatdrop:

but Gyuri is the true leader for real :tongue:

i thought it was nicole since the camera focuses most on her, but gyuri is the best choice

I personally thought it was Gyuri at first.

(Well, turns out she is.)

Not only because she looks like the oldest one,

but also because she has the charisma. The leader-like charisma.

And she leads the group in interview, etc. (:

I thought it was Hara.. cause the first MV I ever watched was Lupin and she seemed to be the center of attention, or maybe I was just paying too much attention to her LOL. But yeah, to me she stood out as being the leader. I was totally wrong though, haha. ^^' I really like Hara a lot when I first saw her though and she seemed very charismatic.

Gyuri has always struck me as the leader. She just seems like the leader type. :D She does seem to be more mature and the type of person people would look up to.

To be honest I thought it was Nicole she always took the lead in the dance and she appeared in the MV screen often i usually think the leader appear in screen often

I thougt it was Gyuri too. She had that older person feeling when i first saw Kara.

Gyuri for sure, she looks the most mature amount five of them, and Gyuri also have the charm to become leader^^

Definitely Gyuri seemed like the leader when I first saw Kara. All the other members have a more cute look whereas Gyuri seems more mature

for me, it's gyuri. She has a charisma face and looks more mature than the others. and i think the magnae is Hammie hehe :P

gyuri did always look like a leader for me

she looked the most matured & of course her confidence

gyuri our leader our goddess

Gyuri, no doubt! I first saw them on Come To Play with SNSD. I really thought that she was the leader because she looked like one. HAHAHA.

Yeah, dunno why but after watching for the first time few PV's and known nothing about Kara I still thought that Gyul is the leader...

I thought it was Nicole at first

but I didn't know KARA then

so after a few days of searching for the other members... I then realized that it was Gyuri

when i first look into a group, I don't think of "who's the leader in this group?"

when I happen to see them in variety programs, i figure it out then.

gyuri was the only leader for me.

but on shows, I saw that seungyeon was commonly mistaken as the leader.

For me, it's Gyuri. :thumbup: She has the face of the leader probably cause she looks great

she has a mature beauty and seemed like she was caring for her children despite her when she took over the game show goddesses :eyelove:

I dont know why but i tought it was Nicole....

and after i saw some other videos it was obvious that Gyuri is a leader..^^...

EVEN THOUGH i SAY THAT HARA CAUGHT MY ATTENTiON FiRST :inluv:

i CAN'T DENY THAT GYURi REALLY HAVE THE GOODDESS LEADER LiKE LOOK :hihi:

SHE'S VERY CHARiSMATiC AS A LEADER [i BELiEVE] :aha:

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

MY DEAR KARA, ALWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER :gemhoho:

AND KARAHOLIC WILL STAY FOREVER :gemhappy:

It's already Gyuri i see as the leader the moment i see KARA at first! :giggly:

She has the mature looks..

plus her beauty & aura is the aura of a leader~!! :optimistic:

absolutely gyuri..i can't understand how many always mistaken seungyeon as the leader..4 me, gyuri hv the aura of a leader..natural leader i think..haha..