• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

Straight away I knew it was Gyuri

because she spoke for the group in a well

manner the others would just shyly reply

during interviews and the way she talked stood out

first Kara Mv i watch is Pretty Girls...i thought Seungyeon is a leader...after that i watch Break It mv...i think again maybe Sunghee was their leader than she leave Kara...Seungyeon take her place as a leader...after i read Kara profile i know Gyuri is Kara true leader.... :lol2:

and now i can see Gyuri charm and strong personality as a leader :wub:

Nicole because in my opinion she's the most charismatic member. She also stands out the most, especially during live performances :lol:

Nicole since she was in front a lot in the "Wanna" MV, I wasn't too familiar with kpop in general so I assumed the person in front was always the leader.

for me it was gyuri the first time i saw them and i was right. haha

she has the look of a leader and looks the most mature

gyuri she had the looks, speech and charisma of her goddess self, as if she couldn't be the leader.

Gyuri. Most of the idol group choose the oldest to become a leader. She really have mature aura and charisma, so I think she is the eldest (and I got it right ^^).

I don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure when I was introduced to KARA by members, my friends mentioned the leader being Gyuri. But I think I had the impression that Seungyeon was leader for a bit too, just because she looked like the eldest from my perspective. Gyuri definitely fits the role well, though!

Nicole Nicole Nicole

I tot she was the leader during mister era!!!

becos she talked the most...appear on variety the most

Gyuri because she seems so motherly, i love that about her though, like she is able to take care of Kara.

in appearance, i would say Gyuri, she seems more mature than the members.

and she doesn't wander off, she seems focused all teh time.

I thought that Nicole was the leader. She seemed the most powerful and bold. Like she brought the group together. But now it seems weird to think that anyone other than Gyuri to be the leader.

when I have lack information about Kara, I thought that Seungyeon was the leader..

lots of my friend have the same opinion >_<

Edited by gunyu

i honestly thought it was gyuri she has a mature look about her. even when she was younger she looked more adult...were talking just about looks i would say gyuri

When I first encountered the term "leader" in Kpop, I didn't know that it was usually associated with whoever was the eldest member. So I thought that spot went to the strongest performer, and when I first encountered KARA (during Mister), I thought Nicole was the most charismatic one. Adding that Nicole was in the middle in the pose at the end of Mister, I really thought she was the leader XD

I voted for Gyuri...

She really looks like a leader...

and she has a leader's aura too...

Gyuri for me

Cause she looked like a lady with a strong personality and confidence! :thumbup:

i think so,she is like a mature woman

Edited by red4summer

i actually thought Nicole was the leader the first time i saw her on Mister MV... :sweatdrop:

For me it didnt really look like they had a leader.

Somehow they all seem to gell together so well.

I dont think they need to have a leader

the first MV that i watched was if you wanna. At first i didn't know if gyuri was the leader or if sunghee was the leader.

I thought gyuri was the leader because she looked the most mature and she ends the song

I thought sunghee was the leader because she had the strongest voice.

well when i first saw them i had already heard gyuri was the leader

but after seeing them in more appearances i thought seungyeon gives that

image of being the leader kinda?

i think gyuri.. because when i see her face, it looks matured

she looks like had a charisma to become their leader..