[2010.12.26] KARA-SoShi in Japan's 2010 Artist in the Spotlight Ranking

melukia

I'm not suprised with the results except for Fukuyama Masaharu. He's the only artist in the list I never listen to. Too old for me.

Arashi is Japan's all time favourite.

AKB48 and Nishino Kana are hot trend this year even if they both debuted a few years ago. AKB48 have the male fans and Kana has the female fans. Kana is like Japan's Taylor Swift.

KARA above Perfume? I'm not surprised either. Even if Perfume had an awesome 10th year since debut, KARA was really ''in the spotlight''.

KARA gained a lot of fans in a very short time with their catchy songs.

Edited by modueca

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for translating the essential, what a way to close out what kara has achieved with music station. hopefully kara will continue to shine under its guidance & converting more & more audiences into fans.

Thank you for for translating.

#6 among some high profile names in Japan in itself is an honor, Kara's popularity is big.

Still I am amazed at them so high up on the list with such big Japanese stars, Kara Daebak!!!

Edited by atl2006

im really proud of them.. even when after they debut many people doesnt seem to know them.. but look now.. this is so called wheel of fortune.. :eyelove: :eyelove:

im really proud of them.. even when after they debut many people doesnt seem to know them.. but look now.. this is so called wheel of fortune.. :eyelove: :eyelove:

YES YES YES KARA! YOU ROCK~! I AM SO PROUD! #6 AND A ROOKIE IN JAPAN, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I AM PRAYING FOR A BETTER EVEN BETTER RESULT NEXT YEAR, BUT I AM SO THANKFUL OF YOUR RESULTS THIS YEAR!

I LOVE YOU!