• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
melukia

[2010.12.26] KARA-SoShi in Japan's 2010 Artist in the Spotlight Ranking

66 posts in this topic

I'm not suprised with the results except for Fukuyama Masaharu. He's the only artist in the list I never listen to. Too old for me.

Arashi is Japan's all time favourite.

AKB48 and Nishino Kana are hot trend this year even if they both debuted a few years ago. AKB48 have the male fans and Kana has the female fans. Kana is like Japan's Taylor Swift.

KARA above Perfume? I'm not surprised either. Even if Perfume had an awesome 10th year since debut, KARA was really ''in the spotlight''.

KARA gained a lot of fans in a very short time with their catchy songs.

Edited by modueca

Good to see KARA outranking SNSD on the real time charts! Of course! AKB48 are still ranking too!

thanks for translating the essential, what a way to close out what kara has achieved with music station. hopefully kara will continue to shine under its guidance & converting more & more audiences into fans.

gahhh~ so proud of my KARA!!! i hoped that they topped Japanese chart for a long period of time!! just wish that KARA will be more successful day by day, years by years and always stay together forever!!

Whoaa, this is the real KARA!

They gained lots of awards in Japan now.

Proud of them. Can't wait for next year ^^

KARA in the top 10 along with the most famous artists of Japan such like Arashi & AKB48 ! I'm so proud and happy to see that Music Station recognize their success !

Amazing news... #6 :thumbup:

Kara is doing great in Japan

in one year they achieve so many goals

More great news from Japan. Surely their star is shining very bright over there.

So happy for them. Next year the news will be even greater.

Woo I hope they make it all the way to the top soon! And I'm glad both they and SNSD are getting so much recognition in Japan - bodes well for K-pop :)

ALL I CAN SAY IS.....WOW!!!!

Whenever I hear news like this about KARA I get so proud!!!

I love these girls and they deserve all of the sucess they are getting.

KARA JJANG!

FOREVER AND ALWAYS <3

Thank you for for translating.

#6 among some high profile names in Japan in itself is an honor, Kara's popularity is big.

Still I am amazed at them so high up on the list with such big Japanese stars, Kara Daebak!!!

Edited by atl2006

GOOD WORK KARA! :D I get so proud everytime I hear news like this! Thanks for sharing! :3 They're taking their Japanese fans by storm! ♥

KARA saikou!! their achievement in Japan is just awesome. they successfuly attract a Jpop fan like me. yeah, I become loving KARA since their breaking popularity in Japan

KARA FIGHTING!!

im really proud of them.. even when after they debut many people doesnt seem to know them.. but look now.. this is so called wheel of fortune.. :eyelove: :eyelove:

im really proud of them.. even when after they debut many people doesnt seem to know them.. but look now.. this is so called wheel of fortune.. :eyelove: :eyelove:

Whoa they even beat Perfume?! They are really getting a lot of recognition and they're still rookies! I swear by 2011 they will be one of the top idols in japan!

Kara deserves what they're receiving now...

and all their hard work are being paid off...

They really deserve this...

:cheerful:

Girls are getting it in Japan. Incredible success in such a short amount of time. And now hitting platinum with 200k with Girl's Talk!

Very proud of the best effing five. :D

YES YES YES KARA! YOU ROCK~! I AM SO PROUD! #6 AND A ROOKIE IN JAPAN, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I AM PRAYING FOR A BETTER EVEN BETTER RESULT NEXT YEAR, BUT I AM SO THANKFUL OF YOUR RESULTS THIS YEAR!

I LOVE YOU!

congratz to both Kara and SNSD! so glad to be a SoKa fan

now everything would be perfect if they hold a joint concert, afterall that shldnt be too hard since they are under the same company

SoKa HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!

Our Girls' are so popular over at Japan

KARA & SNSD are going to have so much success over at Japan

I'll be supporting our Girls' all the way

Thanks for the translation :D

KARA's definitely doing amazingly in Japan

i'm really glad for them. i think this is a successful year for Kara

this is only the beginning! i'm looking forward to 2011!

Aww..I'm so glad to hear that! :thumbup:

So proud of them! Thanks for your hardwork ^^

Love ya loads :eyelove:

Wow... congrats girls

They're really famous in japan

As Kamilia I'm so proud :)

I believe Kara should be the number 1 ranked in japan! haha

They're so popular in japan, congrats for being a big hit internationally!