• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
vanessa248_96

[Other] Another teaser from URAKARA + URAKARA profiles

27 posts in this topic

awww gyulham moment!!! can't wait to see this ^^ i'm looking forward to hopefully seeing some of them in korean dramas.

OOOH So excited for this :D

Looking forward to it :D

is it reality? Or like part reality part drama...

is it reality? Or like part reality part drama...

it's a full drama :D with the script and director and everything :D

and they added more scenes to this one... and the GyulHam scene at 0:23 is jjang~~. so sweet <3

This looks cute and I hope it does reasonably well in Japan. Maybe it'll get them a few more fans. I'm still a little confused about the premise but I'll watch it anyways!

-indexed-

i think sooner or later, we need to make a special thread for URAKARA just like IY :)

until then, i'll let this be.. thank u for sharing :D

I can't wait to watch this, Knowing japan is going to know how loveable our girls are. They are going to be a bigger hit, then they always are. After this drama airI think everything of KARA should hit big. I wondering if the music is this drama is sang by KARA. like all the songs is this drama, are like from KARA album, which would make sells going up.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

If only my Japanese was better. T_T

But, I guess it's nothing we don't know.

I just added a cute song to my Ipod. ^^

Can't wait until it comes out ^_^ I hope i dont get addicted to watching it... but i dont mind either way ;)

i hOpe you can sub the show quickly ~ hehe i'm really looking forward for this ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :eyelove: :eyelove: :lol2:

I LOLed when they said Jiyoung's character is calm

POLAR OPPOSITE = gonna be hard for her to get into huh?

2 teasers at 0:00 it says

"KARA is the greatest POP STAR that ever lived"

i can't wait for this show!!

Omgomgomg it looks so awesome. Our girls are so cute and adorable and omgggg.

This looks really exciting. I can't wait.

Please 2011 come soon! Thanks for sharing!

care to share some HD of the 30 seconds preview??

badly need it..

thanks for sharing!!

i still cant believe kara is gettin a full drama. not just that, its in japan too. this just show how much they are loved in japan =] anyway, im lookin forward to seein their acting skills the most. hopefully they can also earn more acting recognition and get some opportunities back in korea.

thanks for sharing these clips.

So excited to see them in a drama

Especially all 5 of them are the lead actress

Hope they get opportunites in Korea as well

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Looking great!Merry Christmas to Kara!It is coming to the end of the year and all of their work and performances have certainly gained many loves from everyone,of course me too.It always have a very special and undescrible feeling when it has come to the end of the year.Nevertheless,i will always love Kara! :)

Looking great!Merry Christmas to Kara!It is coming to the end of the year and all of their work and performances have certainly gained many loves from everyone,of course me too.It always have a very special and undescrible feeling when it has come to the end of the year.Nevertheless,i will always love Kara! :)

Awwww they only added like two new scenes in the teaser, but I was still excited when I saw it! I'm curious on what their profiles say?

Wow... this looks so good! Can't wait to watch ;_; I haven't watched a Japanese drama in a while... haha what better one to watch than the one with my favorite kpop group? <3 This looks super legit from the preview; I can't wait!