[Other] Another teaser from URAKARA + URAKARA profiles

vanessa248_96

I can't wait to watch this, Knowing japan is going to know how loveable our girls are. They are going to be a bigger hit, then they always are. After this drama airI think everything of KARA should hit big. I wondering if the music is this drama is sang by KARA. like all the songs is this drama, are like from KARA album, which would make sells going up.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

i still cant believe kara is gettin a full drama. not just that, its in japan too. this just show how much they are loved in japan =] anyway, im lookin forward to seein their acting skills the most. hopefully they can also earn more acting recognition and get some opportunities back in korea.

thanks for sharing these clips.

Looking great!Merry Christmas to Kara!It is coming to the end of the year and all of their work and performances have certainly gained many loves from everyone,of course me too.It always have a very special and undescrible feeling when it has come to the end of the year.Nevertheless,i will always love Kara! :)

Looking great!Merry Christmas to Kara!It is coming to the end of the year and all of their work and performances have certainly gained many loves from everyone,of course me too.It always have a very special and undescrible feeling when it has come to the end of the year.Nevertheless,i will always love Kara! :)