• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jvaquino

[Jingly] Jiyoung loves cereals?

82 posts in this topic

Those small containers of cereal are very uneconomical. It's better to buy large boxes instead.

Haha, those are cute and unique images..

She loves cereal? Hmm I didn't know it before...

Now I know why she has a great and healthy body .. i like to eat cereal too :thumbup:

we share the same thing

eating cereal anytim of day

i mean i love cereal

sometimes i just eat it dry

Ji Young's funny to see a picture that takes a lot of cereal in his hand was very funny..

She is very cute and I love cereal to..

Why not? Oh my god, is so cute, jajajaja. Ya veo por que se mantiene tan bien, jejejeje

Greetings from mexico

Wow she hold lots of cereals. She must love cereals.

Eating cereals with milk taste good. I like to eat cereals too.

yeh cereal is one of the greatest foods in the world.....especially on a hot day it just cools you right down!

ahhaha cute.

i bet she like cereals.

before i watch when hara wakeup all members and before jiyoung go to school she eat cereals first

Gyaaaaaaaaa :eyelove:

she's so cute in the third picutre !

lets eat some cereals together jiyounggg !

cereal!!! i love cereal too!!! especially when added with milk! so feel like eating with jing! the cereal would be the sweetest one if it happen one day!

She's so cute and energetic! haha! jiyoung perfectly my biased! :) damn too adorable!!!

Same same!!

Cereals are really delicious and healthy if she's eating the healthy ones :D

Same same!!

Cereals are really delicious and healthy if she's eating the healthy ones :D

Agreed with you! workout + Cereal would definitely make you healthy and fit! :)

kekeke.... she eats cereals every morning before going to school :D, she must really love it :D

cereal obsession :energetic:

Well... time to go buy fruit loops, frosted flakes, and corn pops. I need to eat the same cereal jiyoung eats~ haha just kidding... kinda ;P

Best way to start off the morning sweets! No wonder she is so bouncy all the time, hehe!~

Jing goes cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. I wonder if she has Lucky Charms. Well, at least she is the cap'n of her crunches.

Kekeke and that's the magic to our sweet adorkable baby Jing!!! <3333

Ah~ so Jiyoung loves cereal? :P

That's why Nicole prepared her a bowl of cereal that drowning in milk when Gyuri suggested that they should do something for the maknae who was going to take an exam :D

And no wonder that she keeps growing. It looks like she had drank so much milk :lol:

Jiyoung is really like a kid, I want to feed her with a lot of cereal and make her happy <3