• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lupang

[Other] Nicole's Mom message for SGKamilia

49 posts in this topic

@Redpincers on twitter

BLOG

- recently when to Korea for a trip! and was able to visit Aura The Grill and take a video of Ms Shirley giving a message to SGKAMILIA :)

I totally enjoyed watching this video :3

made me smile! this is like too awesome! lol xD

gotta love Ms.Shirley and her I LOVE U hand signs xD and shes soo trendy :3 totally adoring here heheheh

HERE it is :) hope you enjoy it as i did ^^

_IGP9928.JPG

Credit goes to the following :

@Redpincers on twitter

BLOG

@KaraSingapore on twitter

Awesome!

Full credit to @redpincers, @KaraSingapore for passing the address on to @redpincers and of course our very own Lupang (Ron)!!!!!!!! for passing the address to @KaraSingapore in the first place lol.

Our girls are not only awesome but they are blessed with awesome parents (wow!) and awesome fans (head swells) bwahahahahaaha!

Awesome!

Full credit to @redpincers, @KaraSingapore for passing the address on to @redpincers and of course our very own Lupang (Ron)!!!!!!!! for passing the address to @KaraSingapore in the first place lol.

Our girls are not only awesome but they are blessed with awesome parents (wow!) and awesome fans (head swells) bwahahahahaaha!

lol no need to credit me ^^ lol!im happy with just karaholic being credited ROFL!

Thanks again redpincers for sharing this with us :) means alot to Kamilia!! ^^

That is to awesome, even through I don't live in singapore, that was totally sweet of nicole mom to do that for the fans. Usually it always nicole mom that most fans would want to meet, probably is because she could speak english. I love how she did the love sign, she totally a cool mom. No wondering why nicole love her mom.

LOLOL Nicole's mom is so cool :thumbup:

The handsigns are cool hahah. It's nice to see Singaporean Kamilias being able to interact with Nicole's mom. Really nice.

Thanks for sharing :D

oh Nicole's mom....

shoulda ask for a message for Karaholic kekeke

ok um we should ask Jing's dad to give us a message ^^

Edited by IchiTenshou

thats so awesome! thanks for sharing this! I don't live in Singapore either but its still meaningful.

Yup definitely totaly sweet and nice of Nicole's mom to do this, I'm sure she gets many KARA fans visiting her and asking about KARA. And definitely a plus that she could speak English xD.

Nicole's mom is so awesome xD

Haha notice how at the end Nicole's mom sort of made the \m/ or rock on sign with her hands. That was really cool!

Thanks to red pincers for making the effort to locate the restaurant.

One up for SG kamilias!

At the end just like Nicole...

"Bye I love you" and her hands... she's a good person, thanks for doing that...

Cole's mom is sooooooo pretty.

Nicole is going to look just like her mom in the future~

Anyways, aww she's so kind just like her daughter. Love her~

Thank you for sharing.

wow its so nice of her to do that interview ^_^ , thanks redpincers for sharing it

lol the devil horns at the end really amusing :lol: who would have thought she's the same age with thst actor Park JoonGyu :lol:

Thank you for sharing the video and to Redpincers for recording the message! I was expecting Nicole's mom to have a stronger Korean accent, but her English is still very good! :) There are lots of similarities between her and Cole, especially in the way she said "Okay?" and "Bye I love you!" They even have the same eye smile! :D She seems like a very genuine and warm person, just like her daughter!

wow this is amazing! singaporean people are lucky to receive a vedio message from nicole's mom.

i envy you guys T.T

oh Nicole's mom....

shoulda ask for a message for Karaholic kekeke

ok um we should ask Jing's dad to give us a message ^^

second to that ichi! lols

Nicole's mother send a message to us, the SG Kamilia! :D

man, i love Nicole the most and Nicole's mother is really cool.

and her mom is really supportive towards her, no wonder Nicole love her mom alot.

and now, i'm proud to be a Singaporean. :X

Nicole <3!

Haha cool..its sad that i couldnt catch Nicole's mum in korea :( but seeing this message made me feel better! :D

when i move to korea in a couple of months, first restaurant i go to, will be that restaurant.

FIRST THING IN KOREA I EAT MUST BE MADE BY NICOLES MOTHER@_@

even if it means starving for a couple of hoursQ_Q

k i sound crazy.

Edited by EJM

HER MOM IS SO COOL! YOU ROCK NICOLE'S MOM!! love the handsign haha

and her smile is just the same as Nicole's x_x

i see the resemblence! hhaha. omg. she actually very good at english. hahaa. what a nice mother! kara jjang!

omg i love her already!

they way she speaks is just exactly like our nicori!!

Oh of course, like mum, like daughter hehehe.

her mom is so cute!

i knew from the moment i saw her picture that i would like her.

she has this rocking vibe, she seems very unique and hip.

nicole has a lot from her, i see a lot of nicole in her.

and a lot of her in nicole.

their relationship must be like mine with my mom.

d'aww. sobs. ;--; i love you, nicole's mommy.

kamillia will take care of nicole and kara. <3

Edited by ♔ hypothermal

awww thats sooo sweet! zomg! :(

man she is soo supportive of nicole!

makes me wanna cry =\

hahaha, nicole's mom is so cute :P geesh, i love how much they look alike. (: nicole is an all natural beauty<3