[Other] Nicole's Mom message for SGKamilia

Lupang

@Redpincers on twitter

BLOG

- recently when to Korea for a trip! and was able to visit Aura The Grill and take a video of Ms Shirley giving a message to SGKAMILIA :)

I totally enjoyed watching this video :3

made me smile! this is like too awesome! lol xD

gotta love Ms.Shirley and her I LOVE U hand signs xD and shes soo trendy :3 totally adoring here heheheh

HERE it is :) hope you enjoy it as i did ^^

_IGP9928.JPG

Credit goes to the following :

@Redpincers on twitter

BLOG

@KaraSingapore on twitter

Awesome!

Full credit to @redpincers, @KaraSingapore for passing the address on to @redpincers and of course our very own Lupang (Ron)!!!!!!!! for passing the address to @KaraSingapore in the first place lol.

Our girls are not only awesome but they are blessed with awesome parents (wow!) and awesome fans (head swells) bwahahahahaaha!

Awesome!

Full credit to @redpincers, @KaraSingapore for passing the address on to @redpincers and of course our very own Lupang (Ron)!!!!!!!! for passing the address to @KaraSingapore in the first place lol.

Our girls are not only awesome but they are blessed with awesome parents (wow!) and awesome fans (head swells) bwahahahahaaha!

lol no need to credit me ^^ lol!im happy with just karaholic being credited ROFL!

Thanks again redpincers for sharing this with us :) means alot to Kamilia!! ^^

That is to awesome, even through I don't live in singapore, that was totally sweet of nicole mom to do that for the fans. Usually it always nicole mom that most fans would want to meet, probably is because she could speak english. I love how she did the love sign, she totally a cool mom. No wondering why nicole love her mom.

thats so awesome! thanks for sharing this! I don't live in Singapore either but its still meaningful.

Yup definitely totaly sweet and nice of Nicole's mom to do this, I'm sure she gets many KARA fans visiting her and asking about KARA. And definitely a plus that she could speak English xD.

Nicole's mom is so awesome xD

Thank you for sharing the video and to Redpincers for recording the message! I was expecting Nicole's mom to have a stronger Korean accent, but her English is still very good! :) There are lots of similarities between her and Cole, especially in the way she said "Okay?" and "Bye I love you!" They even have the same eye smile! :D She seems like a very genuine and warm person, just like her daughter!

when i move to korea in a couple of months, first restaurant i go to, will be that restaurant.

FIRST THING IN KOREA I EAT MUST BE MADE BY NICOLES MOTHER@_@

even if it means starving for a couple of hoursQ_Q

k i sound crazy.

Edited by EJM

her mom is so cute!

i knew from the moment i saw her picture that i would like her.

she has this rocking vibe, she seems very unique and hip.

nicole has a lot from her, i see a lot of nicole in her.

and a lot of her in nicole.

their relationship must be like mine with my mom.

d'aww. sobs. ;--; i love you, nicole's mommy.

kamillia will take care of nicole and kara. <3

Edited by ♔ hypothermal