[SHOW] 101231 Japan News Channel

red4summer

the day/moments leading to/after music station super live. (0-5:31)

[c] ikyoudougan

while gyul was doing sstp (arriving soon), they (hamhara & colejing) were holding hands. lol.

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

I love to watch KARA in Japan.

They are so good at Japanese. It makes me so proud. And I can understand a lot.

Rainbow are also very good.

I guess everyone would study hard to be able to talk to Matsujun. keke

I think Rainbow would also do well in Japan, but I think to many Korean groups are debuting in Japan.

We'll see who will able to last and be successful.

Thanks for sharing! I thought it was cute when the guy interviewing them watched them perform on stage and was all excited, lol. Also, when he tried to imitate the hip dance but looked more like he was doing the robotic version XD

It would be awesome for Rainbow to debut in Japan. Hopefully, it will be w/ "A" cause that's an addicting song.

LOOL when they showed the lunches x3 Ham and Jiyoung's plate was like full! HaNi tryin' to cut back x3

and omg! did you see the trainees?! O_O that one guy trainee looked okay :3 Hopefully they have an amazing debut and dsp doesn't jack it up ^^ dsp is missing a boy group now that ss501 is gone(dsp love is still there though) :P

Love how Kara is now able to carry out a smooth interview without a translator .. their hardwork has paid off :D

Loving the JiNi moments ... maknaes united!! kekeke Although wish omma gyul was there too :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...