• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
zerocloud

[Haradoll] Hara on WGM?

60 posts in this topic

Since there is no IY anymore, i wish Hara will have another variety show.

Hope the PD choose her. But, who is Eli??? :confused1:

^ Eli of UKISS???

but UKISS is already in MBC "we are dating" with girl's day eh..

there's also a rumor that onew will be in WGM right?so as hammie/gyuri?

i thought this will be onew-hammie's chance to be together..

whatever, as long as KARA is in it, ill surely watch it!

MBC clear this up pls!

urgh.. after clicking on that link, i'd rather the rumours stayed as they are: rumours. i don't think that guy fits our hara at all!!! >.<

Haha, bet that many of us will be pretty jealous if Hara will be on WGM XD..so prefer that to be a rumour!

Um, I'm not sure how reliable I am but someone on my t-list said that MBC weeted out saying that all rumors about future WGM couples were exactly that -- just rumors.

Since there is no IY anymore, i wish Hara will have another variety show.

Hope the PD choose her. But, who is Eli??? :confused1:

omg IY not airing any more? y? how u know?????

I hope the rumours are not true. Eli is already being coupled on We Are Dating so i hope Hara will be coupled with another guy like Shinee guys? ;D

omg IY not airing any more? y? how u know?????

KBS decided to stop airing IY for a while but they'll eventually resume the show sometime. but we dont know the details yet, though.

I hope the rumours are not true. Eli is already being coupled on We Are Dating so i hope Hara will be coupled with another guy like Shinee guys? ;D

YESSS MINRA FTW :D

these 2 are just absolutely perfect <3

I think someone said over in allkpop that MBC replied that the rumors are just that, rumors.

I think they should put HaYeon on WGM...lol ... That would be new :thumbup: But then Nicole would get jealous...

Hara said she wasn't interested in men now :sweatdrop: by the way, despite that I hope it's true, with busy schedule I doubt Kara will go on WGM :mellow: especially Nicole since she is busy with Heroes. :crying: Invincible Youth even stopped because of (one main reason) Hara's busy schedule :unsure:

Yah, i don't care what channel as long as Hara is in it lol But this means more work and less rest :unsure:

Hara said she wasn't interested in men now :sweatdrop: by the way, despite that I hope it's true, with busy schedule I doubt Kara will go on WGM :mellow: especially Nicole since she is busy with Heroes. :crying: Invincible Youth even stopped because of (one main reason) Hara's busy schedule :unsure:

Hara's not interested in men..!? =_= that's like.. so disappointing... T_T lol

I think they should put HaYeon on WGM...lol ... That would be new :thumbup: But then Nicole would get jealous...

Oh My haa ha XD I'd love to see HaYeon there.. loving this couple more and more hi hi hi..

whoaa it'd be awesome if she were on wgm! though it might not be the most probable thing, since she's starting uni this year :/ still, one can hope right? :P

I can't see Hara with him, sorry xD. Plus, as many others have pointed out, they will be very busy this year, and plus Hara is going to school in March (If I can transfer, I would so do it in a heartbeat xD).

Who's Eli? Sorry but I dont know who that is LOL.

Anyways, I looked at the list itself and there were some.. well.. Krystal for example is WAY too young LOL.

For our Honey.. well this is just a rumor anyways.

To be honest it doesn't seem so reliable or true to me. But that's just me.

I can't see Hara with him, sorry xD. Plus, as many others have pointed out, they will be very busy this year, and plus Hara is going to school in March (If I can transfer, I would so do it in a heartbeat xD).

i thought Hara chose to focus on KARA? whow did u know that Hara will go to University this year?

Hara's not interested in men..!? =_= that's like.. so disappointing... T_T lol

She said that because she only has one love in her life....

and that person is none other than our dear HAMMIE(Seungyeon);) lol.

Back to the topic:

But yeah, those are sadly just rumors you guys.

Plus, if the rumors were true, I would love to see her with either a BigBang,BEAST or SHINEE member.

OR BETTER YET with HAM!~

Please! Someone from SHINee please! Onew or Minho! I would surely love that!

It'd be cool if Hara got on We Gor Married. [: She was always funny in Invincible Youth it'd be nice to see her on another variety show. :D

OMG are these just rumors ?

but i love goo hara & eli (ukiss)

OMGard, this is such an excitement :)

hehe...gooooooo haraaaa !

ah, I still hope one day she will be on wgm! Hara is dorky and funny (like taeyeon) so I think it's gonna be fun to watch her.. If one day it happened, I hope she wouldn't be with much older oppas!