[Nicori/Gifs] nicole's habits..

mae

let's not forget that she blames the world whenever she gets embarrased. Like on SGB with snsd, MC Yoo Jae Suk was talking to her about how she's close to SNSD and she made a comment like "I guess the world is just like that" and its cute the way she said it. And also on Idol Army show Season 4 with Daesung, when MC Boom tricked her by stamping her hand making her think that daesung picked her, she got so embarrassed that she attacked Boom with Lv 10 double-hand cutie slaps xD and started jumping back from where she was standing while yelling "Why why why!!!?" like 4 "Why's" in every second and then she was like "Youre really bad! I guess the world is just like that!" xD And then she almost fell off why saying that. That was soooo adorable.

let's not forget that she blames the world whenever she gets embarrased. Like on SGB with snsd, MC Yoo Jae Suk was talking to her about how she's close to SNSD and she made a comment like "I guess the world is just like that" and its cute the way she said it. And also on Idol Army show Season 4 with Daesung, when MC Boom tricked her by stamping her hand making her think that daesung picked her, she got so embarrassed that she attacked Boom with Lv 10 double-hand cutie slaps xD and started jumping back from where she was standing while yelling "Why why why!!!?" like 4 "Why's" in every second and then she was like "Youre really bad! I guess the world is just like that!" xD And then she almost fell off why saying that. That was soooo adorable.

haha the first sentence i read that so seriously lol.. i knew i heard her say that line before when she said that on SGB lol. haha i like that saying.. it's a bit dramatic but i'd say that too :D