[2011.01.02] Jiyoung's Photo - from Cute to Mature Beauty

melukia

KARA Kang Jiyoung's photo, before and after comparison - result: from cute to mature beauty

1e3zg1.jpg

If you compare before pictures of KARA's Kang Ji Young with her pictures now, it is very different.

KARA's Kang Jiyoung released a selca on the 29th of last month, writing: "The shooting for contents of the special stage has been finished, right now there's only KARA's performance left. I can't wait for 6PM to come.

In the picture, Kang Ji Young looks very different from what she usually looks like. A white dress, pink lipstick, and her eyes are shining brightly, so much that it gets the attention of everyone.

Compared to on older picture of Jiyoung, her cute face has turned into a very mature one, and it is clearly seen.

Other netizens have described this as an "idol getting rid of her old image."

Source: NewsHankuk

Translated from: KARA's Baidu Bar

Translation: melukia@karaholic

KARA Kang Ji Young's photo released - called a Storm Beauty

201101011014231111_1.jpg

Girl group KARA member Kang Ji Young released a picture that is unlike before.

KARA's Kang Ji Young, on the 29th of December, posted a picture on Twitter after filming the SBS Gayo Daejun's Maknae Show.

In the picture, Kang Ji Young wore a something reminiscnet of a white wedding dress, pink lipstick and a pink blush, showing a beautiful smile.

The netizens commented of the picture: "Korea and Japan has fallen for your beauty!" "You're now in my Top 3! Jiyoung, you're so beautiful!" "Beauty like a storm! Your beauty is second to none!"

Kang Ji Young and KARA are currently active in both Korea and Japan.

Source: Naver

Translation: melukia@karaholic

Thanks to timstarr for the tip!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me, jing changed a lot since they debuted in japan. probably the image designed by her stylist triggered the ultimate switch from the innocent look. jing is the youth representation & pretty by nature, so it's rather challenging to hide her beautifulness till now. i'm sure the rest (gyulhamcolehara) aren't surprised by her changes.

I would say all the Kara girls have gone through a drastic change. As for Jing her image suddenly switch to mature when she debuted in Lupin. I was astonished by the change of Jing when Lupin first came out. Kara began moving away from the cute image during the revolution days. It is like moving from children to late teenage hood when Kara move from pretty girl to the revolution image. Now is teenage hood to womanhood. All of them have grown to be beautiful woman but by their core their also still cute children that know how to have fun. I prefer that part to remain unchanged.

The netizen there is right. Beauty like a storm. But I think river beauty is a better word as the meaning of "Kang" in Korean is river. So there it is river beauty. :tongue:

Edited by Palaverist

lol...actually, it's a very random article..

korean source likes to make news from random things..

but since it's a good one, it should be ok?? lol

agree with red..jing changes a lot since japan..

from revolution, she changes much in lupin (just like Palaverist said)...and japan's promotion make her changes more too..

she still very young,but slowly but sure, she will bloom even more beautifuly..

people just need to be aware more XD

thanks meme and timstarr

i think this has a lot to do with how kara has changed their concept from cute to mature too. still, it's suited jiyoung's growth perfectly. she can still pull of the cute image if she wanted too, but i definitely like this image of her more now =]

"Other netizens have described this as an "idol getting rid of her old image." "

= /

i've noticed her mature beauty back when lupin was released, but to say that she is getting rid of her old image makes me kinda sad. i like her cute side, and she definitely has a strong sexy side too. i wanna see all the sides of jiyoung = ]

idk, maybe it's just the phrasing of that sentence that i didn't like >_>

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

Ahh yes yes this is something that we're all noticing nowadays.

Baby Jing well.. she really isn't a baby anymore. She's matured and is becoming prettier and more beautiful.

I feel so happy to see her growing up so well like this. I'm sure her father and her family is happy to see this too lol.

Thanks for sharing!