• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
melukia

[2011.01.02] Jiyoung's Photo - from Cute to Mature Beauty

69 posts in this topic

o.o wow she could easily alter her image from cute to mature vice versa ~_~ personally i prefer the cute look ^_^

Our beautiful maknae is growing up!!Must be hard for her....growing up as an idol, going to school and all that, but she handles it well :) I've got a feeling she's gonna be a beauty by the time she reaches her 20's!!

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

haha,don't worry Karan..

she's doing this looks to perform britney spears's circus..

ooh i love her performance,and she still shows her cuteness in that perf though ^_^

She is growing up so beautiful

She is like a baby goddess :wub:

I can't imagine how she will look when she reaches her 20's :w00t:

PS: compare a picture of "Rock U" days she looks much more mature

13b4f4f63a5d9d8ea78e75d438e8bb571225516067_full.jpg

Baby Jing :)

She's growing up...

But I hope she's always mantain that cute effortless maknae aegyo that just keeps us hooked onto her :)

BabyGoddes in the making<3

I have been monitoring this girl since their debut and wow!

She truly is maturing, no?

And maturing in a very nice way, too...

Unlike... ;))

wow she looks great in that sparkling outfit lol, wonder if there's a chance to date her cus i'm around the same age as her hahahaha

wonder what concept she'll have when she's 20

It's great to see her maturing over the past few years, but to us she will always be kara's big baby :). I think Jing and Hara's image changed/matured the most ever since the Rock U days. I mean look at them now, they've grown from cute and bubbly into mature and sexy :3. One thing for sure though, Jing will always melt our hearts with her irresistible aegyo XD.

No matter what she will always be my ADORABLE maknae.I'm so very proud of her. :eyelove:

Both of the photos show one similarity: a pure beauty of magnae ^^

The mature image suit her well but I prefer her cute image, hehe.. It's just a concept for the show

Someday she will be a real mature woman but I think She will still cute after all :D

Jiyoung unnie's cutee to mature beauty photos! She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty in both photos!! >.<

JING! SO BEAUTIFUL!

"Beauty like a storm! Your beauty is second to none!" I AGREE! TOTALLY!

I THINK SHE LOOKS MATURE IN THAT PIC, BUT IN THE MV of Mister in Japanese (the only MV for mister lol) SHE LOOKS BETWEEN CUTE & MATURE!

My link

Edited by MarthaGueto

i can only find the matured jing in official album concept? lol.

it seems like she's forever to be a cute maknae :P

During performances, in MVs (Jumping and Lupin) in photoshoots, she is mature but the before and after, she's a playful maknae, cute like the smallest angel :).

Jiyoung is growing up really well right before our eyes. Even so, she'll always be the cute little maknae of KARA forever.

I still think that she'll never be able to shed her cute image completely.

She may look mature in terms of styling, makeup, clothings but once she starts talking, her natural aegyo ooshes out again. Haha,and when she laughs and talk, it's cute. For some reason, i always think that her voice is so sweet and cute especially when she talks japanese, she sound like some kind of anime character.

She's naturally cute and there's nothing wrong with that cause she's not acting it out.

I still love her cute image but i also love her mature image but for me, she's forever the cute maknae of kara.

Cute ah i mean beautiful.But Jiyoung look so adorable.Not sexy kind but fresh and lovely.She has such a beautiful smile.I'm so jealous that's explain why there are some male idol like her, such as 2AM ChangMin, Suju's Eeteuk.Haha Gyuri has to post some of her picture or Jiyoung will get the goddess crowd in KARA * joking*

what I am finding with this is that it

before and after still has this angelic face as always

she is always beautiful this like this :eyelove:

Ahhhh Jiyoungie is soooo beautiful I can't explain in words lol she's soooooo perfect!! The cuteness the beauty!

I swear I love the before and after remains the same as in the photo

is that

wooooooooooooooooo jiyoung she is so love :eyelove:

i agree~ but for me shes still the cute magnae

in the group~ probably just in the 'beauty storm'

picture she is a mature beauty x] thanks for sharing!

I only got into Kara a few weeks ago, wish I knew them back when they started, the cute image just really works for me, it just makes my heart melt. But now they're all changing into the chic and mature look. I just don't like it in the MVs, but in reality shows they're still cute, plus they're music is just fantastic as always.

She does have changed a lot since then indeed, and not only has her appearance matured but her persona as well. She's the kind of maknae you can't help feeling proud of as if she were your own family. This reminds me of how Taemin has also grown up a lot since debut, I got the same feeling with her, only Taemin's my absolute bias, so there were no sighs, hahaha. Jiyoung looks gorgeous. :)

thank you for the translation! =)

she looks stunning - before & after! it's an amazing transformation!