[2011.01.02] Jiyoung's Photo - from Cute to Mature Beauty

melukia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

Finally she's growing up, I feel proud of her, but I just wish that she doesn't left her childish and aegyo anomore.

haha,don't worry Karan..

she's doing this looks to perform britney spears's circus..

ooh i love her performance,and she still shows her cuteness in that perf though ^_^

It's great to see her maturing over the past few years, but to us she will always be kara's big baby :). I think Jing and Hara's image changed/matured the most ever since the Rock U days. I mean look at them now, they've grown from cute and bubbly into mature and sexy :3. One thing for sure though, Jing will always melt our hearts with her irresistible aegyo XD.

JING! SO BEAUTIFUL!

"Beauty like a storm! Your beauty is second to none!" I AGREE! TOTALLY!

I THINK SHE LOOKS MATURE IN THAT PIC, BUT IN THE MV of Mister in Japanese (the only MV for mister lol) SHE LOOKS BETWEEN CUTE & MATURE!

My link

Edited by MarthaGueto

I still think that she'll never be able to shed her cute image completely.

She may look mature in terms of styling, makeup, clothings but once she starts talking, her natural aegyo ooshes out again. Haha,and when she laughs and talk, it's cute. For some reason, i always think that her voice is so sweet and cute especially when she talks japanese, she sound like some kind of anime character.

She's naturally cute and there's nothing wrong with that cause she's not acting it out.

I still love her cute image but i also love her mature image but for me, she's forever the cute maknae of kara.

Cute ah i mean beautiful.But Jiyoung look so adorable.Not sexy kind but fresh and lovely.She has such a beautiful smile.I'm so jealous that's explain why there are some male idol like her, such as 2AM ChangMin, Suju's Eeteuk.Haha Gyuri has to post some of her picture or Jiyoung will get the goddess crowd in KARA * joking*

I only got into Kara a few weeks ago, wish I knew them back when they started, the cute image just really works for me, it just makes my heart melt. But now they're all changing into the chic and mature look. I just don't like it in the MVs, but in reality shows they're still cute, plus they're music is just fantastic as always.

She does have changed a lot since then indeed, and not only has her appearance matured but her persona as well. She's the kind of maknae you can't help feeling proud of as if she were your own family. This reminds me of how Taemin has also grown up a lot since debut, I got the same feeling with her, only Taemin's my absolute bias, so there were no sighs, hahaha. Jiyoung looks gorgeous. :)