• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emcee

[2011.01.03] KARA releases individual Japanese

44 posts in this topic

To kick off the new year properly for their fans, KARA has released solo music videos for their Japanese version of “Jumping“.

Watch Gyuri, Nicole, Jiyoung, Seungyeon, and Hara charm the cameras for their individual takes below!

Source: Tokyohive

(Gyuri Version)

(Nicole Version)

(Jiyoung Version)

Found a site with links to download all of the 5 members individual videos!

http://kumikauniverse.blogspot.com/2011/01/hdmv-kara-jumping-all-members-versions.html

Credit: Palaverist@karaholic

This also available for sale, right? I saw it here

I just want to say that I absolutely love the Jiyoung version! :eyelove:

maybe it's a brilliant tactic? i have the feeling the missing mvs will be the best taken of all.

^I believe so too. Do you think this is being planned out?

I got the download link for the Hara version. Is it alright for me to share this?

Love it during the part when the girls dance in front of Hara and also the part where Hara open her eyes before "you you you".

Aw, I wanna see Hara's one! She's my favourite. The 3 so far look stunning!

Props for finding these (Y)

Thanks for sharing.

They all looked really beautiful!

Gyuri's version shows why she is a Goddess~

Megami-sama! :jogging:

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

They all look so pretty in the Mv, can't wait until seung-yeon's or hara's :D

^I believe so too. Do you think this is being planned out?

I got the download link for the Hara version. Is it alright for me to share this?

Love it during the part when the girls dance in front of Hara and also the part where Hara open her eyes before "you you you".

of course, it's alright! please.. :)

at last it's released..

there are too many missing pieces from the official MV.. :)

can't wait to see the rest of the members mv..

thanks for the news and download link too :)

Thanks i've been Waiting FOR SEUNGYEON VERSION.

thanks for the link... :gemadmire:

i soo afraid too watch Nicole Mv's offen her moves were.... Killing me..... (love seungyeon ver.) :OCZgm:

Edited by Fitry'z

Individual MVs i like it

I just love watching Nicole

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

wow thanks for the links! i can't wait to watch them ^^ i have to download the seungyeon and hara version though hahaha. can someone post them on youtube? i love the first three so far! <3 i love gyuri's! so hot hahah. thanks for sharing!

Individual MVs? what can be more awesome! i wish we could see seungyeon and hara's ones though :\ Nicole Gyuri and Jiyoung look AWESOME!

Mischief, Uploading the other 2 onto YT seems to be a problem, because those 2 would be blocked for copyrights but the other 3 seem to be fine

thank for sharing these music videos. even though they were release to increase sales, they are actually pretty good. each one of us has a member we like best, so this allows us to appreciate it even more. also it's kinda cool seein how each member does their individual mv and show their personalities.

FINALLY. been waiting for these the moment the individual pvs were announced :sweatdrop:

and also props to whoever who came up with the idea for an individual pv. these vids are just utterly amazing :D

thanks for sharing! their individual jumping MV are totally AWESOME

cant wait for the rest of them!!!

*_*

a video dedicated just for jiyoung - i like it! xD

haven't watched the others yet, but will eventually = ]

ah jiyoung, you're just too beautiful lol

Edited by Aoshi916

Yeah I've been watching them all "year" long, lol. Now I'll be able to DL. Thanks.

individual jumping mv :D japanese are just too creative eh? xD

are they also going to make this in kor. ver?

^since the bed scenes from mv (korean) are used, so probably no more another (korean) version.

Cool this is a very intriguing idea. Now there's at least seven different versions for one song. :wacko::thumbup1: How about an English version for us overseas fans? :tongue:

Thanks for sharing...nice idea from the company

All of them are awesome, there are so many unseen cuts not seen in the original mv :thumbup1: