[2011.01.03] KARA releases individual Japanese

Emcee

To kick off the new year properly for their fans, KARA has released solo music videos for their Japanese version of “Jumping“.

Watch Gyuri, Nicole, Jiyoung, Seungyeon, and Hara charm the cameras for their individual takes below!

Source: Tokyohive

(Gyuri Version)

(Nicole Version)

(Jiyoung Version)

Found a site with links to download all of the 5 members individual videos!

http://kumikauniverse.blogspot.com/2011/01/hdmv-kara-jumping-all-members-versions.html

Credit: Palaverist@karaholic

^I believe so too. Do you think this is being planned out?

I got the download link for the Hara version. Is it alright for me to share this?

Love it during the part when the girls dance in front of Hara and also the part where Hara open her eyes before "you you you".

^I believe so too. Do you think this is being planned out?

I got the download link for the Hara version. Is it alright for me to share this?

Love it during the part when the girls dance in front of Hara and also the part where Hara open her eyes before "you you you".

of course, it's alright! please.. :)

Thanks i've been Waiting FOR SEUNGYEON VERSION.

thanks for the link... :gemadmire:

i soo afraid too watch Nicole Mv's offen her moves were.... Killing me..... (love seungyeon ver.) :OCZgm:

Edited by Fitry'z

wow thanks for the links! i can't wait to watch them ^^ i have to download the seungyeon and hara version though hahaha. can someone post them on youtube? i love the first three so far! <3 i love gyuri's! so hot hahah. thanks for sharing!

thank for sharing these music videos. even though they were release to increase sales, they are actually pretty good. each one of us has a member we like best, so this allows us to appreciate it even more. also it's kinda cool seein how each member does their individual mv and show their personalities.