[2011.01.04] KARA draw the praise of

kara4life

KARA draw the praise of ‘godfather’ Terry Ito + 2011 continued success?

VRf8c.jpg

KARA has been earning the praise of Japanese celebrities lately, and were even previously acknowledged by gagman Gekidan Hitori, who complimented the girls’ friendliness through a news program.

More recently, the ‘godfather of Japanese broadcasting’, Terry Ito, praised KARA on an NHK New Year special program broadcast on January 2nd.

The program featured celebrities predicting the biggest figures of 2011, and KARA was introduced with the statement, “After AKB48 ranked in on internet search rankings at the 2009 year-end, KARA followed by ranking first in the 2010 internet search rankings. The two figures that have managed to rank in alongside AKB48 are K-pop singers KARA and SNSD.”

Terry Ito is a highly influential figure in Japan’s entertainment industry, and not only with producers, but has extensive connections into the culture and government sectors of Japan.

He further complimented the girls by stating, “When the girls make a mistake on the broadcast, they are very embarrassed and shy about it. They’re different from Japanese celebrities. Japanese celebrities think that they’ll get attention when they make a mistake, but such a notion does not exist with KARA. They always try their hardest, and I think that’s the image that is appealing to the Japanese. They’re very innocent and do not act fake at all.”

KARA has been consistently chosen as the stars to watch out for in 2011 all across Japanese news programs, and with the continued praise of Japanese celebrities, it seems KARA has certainly made a mark for themselves in the industry.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Daum

cr: allkpop

clip of Terry talks about KARA

cr: uploader

omg it's Terry Ito! for him to recognize our girls is really :thumbup1: this is another good news for the girls~ may this new acknowledgment of their talent bring them more love and projects in Japan <3

This us daebak. For Terry ito to talk and praise Kara. Proof they are becoming unstoppable in the entertainment industry!! 4 days into 2011 and things are looking extremely promising! Can't wait to see what awaits Kara and kamilias this year!!

wow if he is very famous, and his a lot of connected; also if he mention KARA wouldn't that help KARA with sells. I guess no matter if KARA is promoted in japan, news about KARA wouldn't die. I glad that people are recognized how great KARA is. They are hard worker, and they do try their best. That how much they love their fans

Congrat to Kara! But tbh comparing the kpop groups to AKB48 is a little too soon.

They have as much exposure as them but sales wise...AKB48 got 1 million preordered of Beginner, sold 500k on the first day and 800k the first 3 days. Chance single sold 400k the first day and it's not their strongest song either.

But since Kara been working hard to promote, i'm sure they can get better ^ ^

I'm happy the girl's are getting wonderful praises and projecting a good image!

makes you feel proud as a Kamilia =^.^=

with him talking about KARA the girl's would definitely garner more interest!

ahh of course KARA isn't fake at all thats why we love 'em xD

GREATER GREATER SUCCESS FOR KARA

wow Kara popularity is jumping high... now

thnks to Terry ito complement and praise*i'm feeling regret by calling him pervert*

maybe one day KARAHOLIC will high as same As SOSHIFIED *better more*

:determined:

i always have good impression of terry itou since kara debut in sukkiri, so it ain't surprising to hear this from the famous tv commentator & producer. rather than calling him with strange names, hopefully more kamilias will get to know this ahjussi fan.

thanks nov!

He really said nice things and how he said "They try their hardest." that was so true ^^ and also how he said "They are not fake!" I felt happy he said that! everyone needs to watch out for Kara this year >.<!!!

im glad to hear kara gettin such positve responses from well known japanese celebrities. this is seriously gonna help kara build a even strong fanbase and image in japan. i hope kara will continue to push for the top spots in japan this year. i believe that they can do it too. kara fightin!

I didn't know this guy is so respectable in Japan. I had seen he in a show with kara but I didn't know he is so respectable. The reason why I love KARA so much is that they always try their hardest and they never fake at all. I think everyone is able to see their effort and I am so proud of them. Being in Kamilia definately feels like a real family, cause everytime I read news about KARA's success, I feel proud of them as if they are really my family member.

That's right! Kara's not a fake at all :) I'm glad he replied with that kind of a comment. It's a really true one and very different from the typical shallow comment as praising on the girl's appearance only.

"Terry Ito" sure gave out good words. I do not quite who he is but I felt that Kara was like the "people idol group". They are a group where people can relate too and feel at home.

They always try their hardest, and I think that

"They do noy act fake at all" one of the truest statements ever said about KARA.

That's the main reason why so many of us like them so much.

Now, 2011 is shaping up to be the year of KARA. That chart they showed will become the norm as the year goes on.