[2011.01.04] KARA draw the praise of

kara4life

KARA being noticed and praised by the most famous and respected Japanese stars just shows how hardworking our girls are. They've been working hard to make their name known, flying between Korea and Japan. It's payed off. KARA is a big hit in Japan and they still will be. I believe in that.

I think it's one thing when us fans say what Mr. Ito said about KARA but this is coming from a person who got to know the girls and really saw how they acted.. their professionalism but at the same time easy going nature.. I think the girls will be just as grateful for these types of comments as when they win mutizens.

"They always try their hardest"

I can't help but think of Nicole's motto "Effort does not betray you; if it did, you didn't try hard enough" ^^

It's so nice seeing them recognized by such a respected person :] The girls have a lot planned for Japan promotions this year, it's great how they're getting encouragement from established broadcasters/entertainers.

Hmm..May I know who is this Terry Ito? This is the 1st time i heard of him :blushing:

I'm not so much into jpop though I watched Jap dramas haha

Well,since he's the godfather & he praised Kara,I hope 2011 Kara will be more popular :w00t:

Also,what show does Gekidan Hitori says about Kara? I seems to miss it.

whoever this guy is, he has good taste :) haha i guess we can all agree on that. i love snsd but it's great to see that they're not eclipsing kara, who seems to have a HUGE fan base there!

After 3 years of hard work and continuous bad luck for our Seungyeon,

it's no wonder to us Kamilias that they'll work hard during broadcasts!

And I'm sure they find Seungyeon and Gyuri's Japanese speaking abilities

to be attractive too, no? :)

IT's hard not to like those girls when you see how much they have paid off... with all their hardwork and sweat... It's really happy to see that they are achieving the attention that is meant to be.... just that it comes abit later... nonetheless, they are the best!