[2011.01.04] 2AM's Changmin revealed his thoughts about Jiyoung

elisac0

cmjk2.jpg

2AM, who just held a succesful concert not long ago, appeared as guest stars on the Special New Year edition of MBC comedy show "First Time In My Life".

In one of the corner in "First Time In My Life" called "Let's Try To Be Honest" each of the members revealed their honest feelings. Chang Min, who always says that Kara's Ji Young is his ideal type, revealed that he was waiting for Ji Young to graduate.

And Seul Ong, who has the body envied by health trainers, revealed that he once tried eating 100 eggs to work on his chest, surprising everybody and leaving everybody envious.

Jo Kwon revealed that he shook his pelvis to buy a house and the studio burst into laughter. Jin Woon also revealed that he hated girls who did not wear short skirts and everybody cheered.

2AM did not just revealed their honest thoughts, but Jo Kwon and Chang Min also surprisingly transformed into kindergarten students. All of that can be seen in "First Time In My Life" aired on January 5.

SOURCE: NATE

TRANSLATION by suzelle@IAMfor2AM - 2AM International Forum

http://iamfor2am.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=2amplifynews&thread=766

****Not sure where to post this, feel free to move this.*****

Edited by elisac0

LMFAO! I love how Changmin is so honest thought Ji Young obviously has no interest in him (:

That means he's gotta wait a while then. Anyways, I hope the two of them stays good friends though.

i never know of his fondness for jing until happy together but with yet another "confession", i think he should make every opportunity counts. i mean "let's go for it". you never know what'll happen but at least at the end of the day you can say you tried.

changmin is wait for the day jiyoung graduating so he can ask her out. That so dedicated, he most really love our jiyoung. But what about taemin he close to jiyoung age. But it hard to found a guy who would wait for a girl to graduating so he can ask her out. Jinwoon doesn't like girls who doesn't wear short skirt, well it would seem like nicole out of the question. Nicole doesn't really like where skirt, I don't think remember see her wear a skirt, if you count a dress then yes. Mostly nicole is like pants, or cute dress.

Waiting for Baby Jing to graduate? HAHAHAHA.

Well to be honest, I find it cute how Changmin and Jing are shy around each other (like Happy Together for example)

It's nice that Changmin really likes Jing but I think I prefer them with the oppa-dongsaeng relationship lol.

I dont know if Jing would like anything more than an oppa-dongsaeng relationship either.

But I don't know, let's all see lol.

Jing <3333

Thanks for sharing :)

aww i find it absolutely cute how changmin is waiting for jing to graduate!

man, i'm good with them being close like brother and sister..but as for a couple..uhmm..

lol jokwon! i could so imagine him doing that :D

and Jinwoon!? maknae!? WHY?! tsk tsk..i never would've thought that

that means if i ever meet him! he wont like me lol /= how sad

There would be so much age difference if they really got together! :lol2:

I remember in Happy Together that Changmin also expressed some sort of feelings to Jiyoung and they are really funny on the show. :lol:

On Seulong, I guess eggs really helps you to be fit!

Good Luck Changmin *perhaps they will many guy envy at him now*

luckly jiyoung is not my fav member or else I'm be so jealous...hehehehhe..

btw jin woon idealistic were contra with mine... :thumbdown:

Edited by Fitry'z

oh well, he seems to be falling for our babyJing so deeply now.

he was waiting for Ji Young to graduate.

that sounds a bit scary :sweatdrop: Changmin is not a bad guy, so I hope Jing will not get scared of him after hearing that statement ^_^

What Chang Min said could cause some green eyes or jealousy from the boys.

What is Chang Min age by the way?

It is a bit weird looking at the age difference but I think it is really acceptable. Chang Min would have to to wait for quite a long time to wait for Jing to graduate. I am also not so comfortable for them to have a couple relationship, I prefer them to be brother and sister. By Chang Min words he appears to be dedicated. I wonder what would happen next.

Edited by Palaverist

Chang Min, who always says that Kara's Ji Young is his ideal type, revealed that he was waiting for Ji Young to graduate.

LOL so he is not waiting for her anymore??

I wounder what he will do when the times come??

and.. what Kara member will do to him??

:giggly::devious:

His love is like Jing loves for the guy from BigBang

*sigh* love triangle kukuku

Edited by Kyuunnx3

HAHAHAHA!!! this freakin' cracked me up! yeah we all know how much Changmin adores Jiyoung. He's mentioned it a few times before this.

Seulong's body is just IMBA! and LOL @ Jokwon & Jinwoon (SUPPORT! HAHAHAHA)

<3 2am too ^^