[2011.01.04] 2AM's Changmin revealed his thoughts about Jiyoung

elisac0

jinwoon haha you perv!

and Changmin, om... many are waiting for her to graduate keke... we kamilias are gonna be kinda overprotective with our girl so wath out!

wow changmin waiting for jing to graduate (he is so dedicated well also creepy because i think he's the type to wait for the girl he likes :thumbup1: great guy can't judge him by the cover

yet seulong and his 100 egg diet is insane but he's body can pull it off :thumbup:

kwonnie and his pelvis trust haha i can imagine him doing that :lol:

and i never thought jinwoon would the type to like girls with mini skirts (prevy much ?) :tongue:

Wow Changmin is so honest about his feelings. He's mentioned Jiyoung at least 4 times now (2 different episodes of SGB, happy together, now this). Their age difference is quite a lot (8 years I think?) so I don't think Jiyoung thinks of Changmin in that way but who knows. 10 years from now the age difference won't seem so large.

LOL It's kinde cute to know the truth ^_^ Looks like Changmin really likes our maknae~ Well who can resist Jiyoung's aegyo? Keke. And they actually kinda match since Jiyoung likes funny guy & Changmin is funny. And Jiyoung said that she doesn't care about age difference too. Well, who knows... Lol.

& Wth Jinwoon? Everybody cheered for that? Rofl. xD

OMGOSH!! xD he really does have a huge crush on baby Jing!

too bad baby Jing doesnt seem to respond in a positive way xD

poor Changmin~ their relationship is kind of funny tho xD

Changmin keeps chasing her and she doesnt have any interest

on him xD

What Chang Min said could cause some green eyes or jealousy from the boys.

What is Chang Min age by the way?

It is a bit weird looking at the age difference but I think it is really acceptable. Chang Min would have to to wait for quite a long time to wait for Jing to graduate. I am also not so comfortable for them to have a couple relationship, I prefer them to be brother and sister. By Chang Min words he appears to be dedicated. I wonder what would happen next.

He's 25 and she just turned 17 a few days ago. The older the couple, the less the age gap seems to matter. At the moment I think she still in high school, so its a little creepy. This is probably the 10th time hes declared his love for her :lol:

I kinda feel bad for him after watching 2AM and Kara on Happy Together and Idol Army :(

Jiyoung is growing up so fast, *sigh* so am I, we're both the same age after all. :whistling::whistling::sweatdrop:

LOL, I just remembered how changmin would be like we have a 7 year difference!

thats a bigger difference than me and my youngest uncle ahaha.

I wonder what was Ji young's reaction to this :33

• 6 months later...