• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Raikko

[Gyutiful] Gyuri on 'Happy Together'.

48 posts in this topic

Thank you for sharing these pictures and gifs from Happy Together!!

Makes me want to rewatch the episode lol

how is she such a cutie and a hottie at the same time? this is just pure awesomeness!

i watched this show, that momment is very funny

i burst my self when jae seok said that line was for hara

LOL

ha2 i just watch this eps and i just laughing when the water spread on gyury

taht right she is more pretty without make up :D

when they spread water on Gyuri , was really a sexy scene hahaha she looks so good =)

I miss ger blonde </3

This ep was so hilarious! I loved it when she got sprayed with water.. and they compared her looks to some white chick! I guess that's how beautiful she is. Of course, the chocolate game was hilarious as well. I'd eat the thing at the same speed so I can hopefully catch some lip. :)

no worries gyul, you still look drop dead gorgeous without make up <3 its sad that she had to do the game with that announcer guy scaring the ###### out of her T^T

usually she's really confident

but in this show i can see she got a little embarassed..

that was cutee ^^

shes so cute =] i watched this episode before!, i think it was with 2pm, it was really funny =]

they are having fun teasing g0ddess...heheh

p00r g0ddes was shocked during the chocolate game...

overall, i love this episode of Happy Together..

i really enjoyed it... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

aaahahahaha yes yes ive seen this . looks cute when she embarassed loll!! when she is shoot by water, it is other member prank for her lol

I really wanted to download all of the episodes of Happy Together just because it's so fun. Hahaha! Gyuri's so pretty, plus the embarassment, she's really cute! I love how she reacts in this situation :D

Haha I remember that episode of Happy Together. I really like that second gif. They were kinda mean to her on this ep.

She is soo pretty!!! Being teased makes here even cuter :blushing: Her blonde hair just fits her. I dont know why?

Blonde girl really suits gyuri after splashing the water she really doesn't look like a korean beautiful gyul :thumbup1:

Edited by turkiye

I watched this show and they are so hilarious there. Look how beautiful Gyuri in wet:))

So funny when she coupled with Hyeonmu^^

She is pretty, but I think she really look like foreigner with blond hair, she looks better in darker hair

Gwaaaaaaaaaah, watched this already. 2AM really has good sense of humor and KARA shared a lot about themselves hehe. I totally dislike the kissing game, $@#%@#%^@^$#^#$. Not that I don't like 2AM, but but but.... Okay I'm just jealous only here. HAHAHAH!