[2011.01.07] KARA is #1 at Oricon Style

kara4life

Wow, this is really Daebak!

Kara is a big hit in japan now, really proud of them..especially for being the 1st and winning over SNSD, something they hard to get in Korea hehehe

Hope they will be a real Big Hit in 2011 :D

Btw I love their cover outfit, very pretty and cute

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happy that KARA is at least dominated one place. KARA can dominated japan, and SNSD can dominated Korea. I fine with that, since it japan KARA sells a lot, plus have more endorsment for stuff. And the fans love them. I happy that KARA finally is dominated a places, usually it was SNSD who dominated, but they have korea, let KARA have japan. and they do. When KARA release a single it may hit 100K one week again, and everything of KARA now would hit platinum. wishfully think but I have hopes for KARA

Our girls rock!!!

This is just the beginning of things to come. Well, the two companies should continue doing what they've been doing, but also to keep improving. In showbiz you're only as good as your last hit, but of course they know that.

I just want to see them reach the hights they deserve.

I'm sure this would happen this year!!!

I'm really happy and proud of them....

I know they could do it and surpass all those Korean girl group debuting in Japan...

I know they are the BEST!!!!

:teary:

this is a reply to the additional news. SoS :D

c: uploader

thanks for sharing!

YES KARA YES! KEEP GROWING AND SO WILL KAMILIAS!

Wow! Congratulations for the girls for scoring 1st place. :thumbup: I am proud and happy for them. First place is a significant thing although it is a survey from 500 people. Since in the survey, 500 random people are told to write what came to their mind first. Kara came to their mind first and that speak volumes. It meant that Kara is almost everywhere.

Thanks Nov and donnyhuang for the pics and video. That cf made S.O.S one of my favourite Kara tracks. :tongue:

Kara fighting! What a start to a new year. :)

Edited by Palaverist

SKE48? Really? I never really paid attention to them before. Well, they released Gagaga and I like this single, but that's all. Their home base is Nagoya, they won't move to Tokyo to become sucessful. Well... we'll see, I guess.

Kuroki Meisa! Yes! I love her. She's going to make it big in 2011 for sure.

Ok, now back to the actual topic. KARA can be really successful. They have what it takes. They are fresh, fun, and talented.

wow this is wonderful new! ahh I'm so glad that KARA (and SNSD) is doing so well in Japan =^.^=

I'm so glad their getting so much support from Japan! it shows that their hardwork really

paid off big time! Im so happy that I could cry right now rofl

#1~ This is awesome! I am glad that KARA's hard work has finally paid off, that more and more fans are recognizing their talent and listening to their music! ^^

It seems that KARA members are thankful for the support of their fans too ^^

Go KARA~ Fighting! Conquer 2011 like you did in 2010!! ^^

i wish for KARA in 2011 to :

1.stay alive..

2.join kohoku!!..(lets show japaness peoples what KARA is all about)

3.make top selling albums..

4.come to malaysia!! i live there..kekeke..(I WILL belanja u roti canai)

5.platinum for their girls talk album..(i want diamond but platinum is alright)

6.their first concert..( really want this to happen )

7.get 1st ranking on oricorn chart..

8.won many awards and gets plenty of cfs offer..

9.have bigger dorm..(DSP why dont U just buy them a house??)

10.JUST BE HAPPY..