• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thank you so much xxCharybdiSxx

for the summary, i really appreciate it. :D

now it makes more sense aha, i really loved the first episode

lol nicole is full of aegyo in this drama XD

can't wait for the next episode with hara~

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Wish I understood korean and japanese, can't wait for the eng sub version, any ideas how long it usually takes for the subbing team to sub it?

I<3seungyeon

i can't say the exact time since i'm not part of the team, but i can say that we are putting URAKARA as the first priority and it will be much faster compared to our usual release :lol:

noura

thank u so much for the cuts!! esp the last one!!gonna rip the audio later XD

Very impress with the girls, after this airs in Korea I think Kara will definitely get more offers to act in series, if they haven't already. I have to say that I'm impress with Nicole, she's usually very awkward when it comes to these type of entertainment, but she seems so natural here. I wonder if the way she got the soccer player's number is the same way she made friends with every single male idol in the industry... hahaha... No complains here if that was her way... hahaha...

So I watched it yesterday with my sister (who's far more fluent than I am in Korean).

It's really cute and I love the storyline. It's quirky but then again, it ~is~ a japanese idol series lol.

Nicole as a player was kind of unexpected but also cute. I hope (when it's aired in korea) no one takes it the wrong way lol.

Gyuri was full of win though; love her performance!!!