[TV Show] URAKARA (Japanese Drama)

red4summer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE JIYOUNG'S PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iT'S THE END OF SEUNGYEON'S EPISODE. BUT JIYOUNG'S EPISODE IS LIKE

COMEDY!!!!

Edited by AdorableMaknae

Thanks for sharing the videos! :) I'm also so excited to see Jiyoung's episode from that preview! It really looks like a J-drama now that the setting is in a high school! It's also a plus that kendo is involved!

I must watch the rest of Seungyeon's episode as well!

So far I like this show. Even if I only watched the first episode. I fell in love with all the girls in episode one. Thought it was kinda corny how a robot appeared out of nowhere. I have always loved Hara, but I think Seungyeon was the best in this one. And one thing that was bothering me the whole time, was that actor Korean or Japanese?

Edited by bingsong

^ The non-mission guy looks like Tamaki Hiroshi (especially his lips). He looks cute. Too bad Ham and him doesn't end up.

It's cool that the mission guy is not her "love" interest. Different.

The Lupin perf part was funny. GyulHamCole had their old hair.

Next ep looks fun. ColeGuJing in Japanese school uniform. Tsk. I wish all 5 of them wears it. GyulHam is too old for it though.

Edited by KaiserKawaii

^ I think the non-mission guy looks more like Nishikido Ryo of Kat-Tun rather than Tamaki Hiroshi. Probably because of the softer eyes.

:thumbup: OMG I love this!! URAKARA is the best thing that ever happened! My dreams are fulfilled. but only 12 episodes. thats a little sad but they have their own schedules so i wont complain. :)

Just watched the condensed 3 episodes... it's about the same but with some added ng scenes for Ep.1 and there is also a small interview section at the end of Ep.3 :thumbup1:

Edited by dlskam

Ep 4 streaming is out. Jiyoung in uniform is daebak!! She look like a japanese student, totally cute!!

Jiyoung's popularity in Mixi japan now is 2nd, surpassed Nicole's. I think the japanese love her, she's so cute and she'll gain even more popularity after this episode. I can't wait to see for the ratings.