[TV Show] URAKARA (Japanese Drama)

red4summer

thank you guys for sharing all the links , I really appreciate it :)

too bad youtube is fast taking the videos down :(

did you try our mediabox? :)

inaddition there're still other sources besides yt, like those chinese sites? they are easily available.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing all the stream links! :) Jing's episode was so much fun, it lived up to it's preview!

I laughed when they imagined many fans greeting them at the airport at the start. And the kendo captain's video confession was so random and funny!

I'll need to watch subs for the latest episode since it was mostly dialogue. Looking forward to Nicole's episode next! :D

OMG!!!!! NICOLE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE THE SONG SHE SING WHEN SHE WAS LOCKED IN THE BEDROOM AND I REALLY LOVE TO SEE SEUNGYEON'S NEXT LOVE TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER SCREAM IS SO LOUD AND CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M DYING FROM HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AdorableMaknae

Not because I'm Nicole bias, but this episode has got to be one of the funniest. I couldn't keep the smile off my face through out this whole episode. The musical opening sequence was quite a surprise, especially for Nicole. This show is truly showcasing a different side of the girls, especially Nicole. Though she says that she doesn't have confidence in her acting, I find her to be quite natural through out the show so far, no awkwardness or stiffness, quite surprising. I guess each girl will be getting one more mission each before the drama ends. Can't wait for it!

Just watched SY's ghost episode on live stream !! Soooooooooo cool !!It's such a touching episode !! Love SY's acting skills in this one... they get better and better !! Can't wait to watch a clearer version !! :thumbup1: