[TV Show] URAKARA (Japanese Drama)

red4summer

omg! I wonder when will I get to watch Urakara with Eng subs T_T I'm on Nicole's episode already.. but can't understand a thing when I watch without eng subs T_T

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this AWESOME!!! thanks for posting!!the uploader put their video on private so i can't rewatch them only until new video comes out...finally found Nicole's episode with subs..thanks!!!hope there's more link to subbed video~~

Finally we can hear nicole's english again. But i feel like she's not fluent anymore, since she rarely speaks english

Like I wrote in the URAKARA tread in the Releasebox:

I think he use to be in Ya-Ya-Yah, a johnny Jr group.

It looks like him. The one with brown hair.

Yeah, now that I've watched the episode, I think he looks more like the guy in Ya-ya-yah. ^_^

I'm not really a fan of the group but he seems like one of the members.

An update on our girls' love targets. ^_^

o0273036410708420208.jpg

Shunya Isaka, Hammie's chef guy in episode 3. :D

normal_myojo0903_hideo.jpg

013.jpg

Ishiguro Hideo, celebrity guy from Nicole's telepathy mission. :D

And a bonus: Jero, Nicole's Enka singer friend in her latest mission.

He's actually a singer in real life. A foreign Enka singer! :w00t:

jero1.jpg

I can't find Nicole's paparazzi guy. :( I really wanna know who the actor is. I feel like I've seen him before in some drama. :P

O well, gotta sharpen mah surfing skills to find him. B)

Episode 12 ending is quite abrupt... I think they were really rushing to finish filming because of the earthquake.. So sad... it's the last episode already :crying: Will miss watching the series... Last message - We love FOREVER KARA !! :thumbup:

credit: uploader

Edited by dlskam

I can't believe Urakara is over already! It's interesting that JiYoung's final target was a young boy, they really went all out with the alien storyline! :o The last scene was so sad and touching also.

It was nice being able to see the girls every week at a certain time, so I will miss this show. :(