[TV Show] URAKARA (Japanese Drama)

red4summer

Now I get why SY went ahead to japan first. This episode was almost completely her show :D. But she did good. Her humor worked much better in this episode then the previous ones.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i felt that i am watching real drama not just an idol drama

they are improving every ep

sy was great she reminds me of the actress Shida Mirai

they are both cute and funny

anyway the best ep

and next with gyuri

can't wait ^ ^

OMG this episode was hilarious

I was seeing it in the library and I got kicked out because I was laughing so hard :thumbdown:

Every episode is getting better that I really can't wait for the next episode

PS: I hope this can get a little smile of japanese people -_-

Love Gyuri's Episode 9... it's funny and very real !! haa... She's so gentle and caring with the girls..

Here is the next episode preview with Hara's message ...

**Updated : In the Ep.10, when the robbers wanted to hurt the girls, Hara said: "We are 5 as 1, we cannot do without any one missing.. if you are going to hurt anyone of them, I will not let you get away with it !"

So apt for the current situation... Kara 5 forever !

Found the unmirrored version..

Edited by dlskam

Just a little fun trivia, ever wonder who the guys are who played our girls' love targets?

^_^

I don't know all of them, but a few are quite famous already.

photo158005.jpga01kikawada02.jpg

Kikawada Masaya, Hara's love target in episode 2. He's famous for his role in the Kamen Rider series.

keisuke_kato.jpgkeisuke_kato2.jpg

Kato Keisuke, Baby Jing's love target in episode 5/4. He's also part of the Kamen Rider series.

yuya_endo_2050.jpge88c2340eb2a.jpg

Endo Yuya, Seungyeon's shinigami love target in episode 8. Leader of the actor group D-BOYS, he played as Ryoma in the Prince of Tennis (anime) Musical.

HirokiSuzuki.jpgHirokiSuzuki1.jpg

Suzuki Hiroki, I'm not sure, but from the preview, I think he's the one who would play as one of the kidnappers in Hara's next episode. He's a fellow member of Endo Yuya in D-Boys.

@KeiLin24 - Thanks! That was really interesting. I didn't recognize SY's ghost at all! He looks really good in those pictures.

I was wondering whose 'Taiyo' or something like that. Apparently he's in Hara's episode but he has a lot of fans cos people everywhere are like 'Taiyo's gonna make a guest appearance on this show called Urakara. Kyaaa. !.' etc, etc.

I don't even know which robber he is.

Edited by ArtemisRider

@KeiLin24 - Thanks! That was really interesting. I didn't recognize SY's ghost at all! He looks really good in those pictures.

I was wondering whose 'Taiyo' or something like that. Apparently he's in Hara's episode but he has a lot of fans cos people everywhere are like 'Taiyo's gonna make a guest appearance on this show called Urakara. Kyaaa. !.' etc, etc.

I don't even know which robber he is.

Like I wrote in the URAKARA tread in the Releasebox:

I think he use to be in Ya-Ya-Yah, a johnny Jr group.

It looks like him. The one with brown hair.