Least favorite KARA song?

vennie

We have a favorite kara song thread, but here's one: what is your least favorite (if any) kara song and why? This is not to generate any sort of heat, but I'm just curious of what you guys think :)

For me, I think my least favorite kara song would have to be Rollin' from the Lupin mini-album. No matter how much I try to like the song, it just doesn't click. I think management decided they needed a filler for the mini-album XD.

So karaholic, what's yours?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting topic XD

I think the song I'm the least fond of is "Aha". The girls' voices get too screechy at some points and it's overly cute >.< The song is kind of all over the place with its production, so it kind of gives me a heachache LOL I almost always end up skipping it if comes on. "Wanna" is very repetitive, but I can't really say I hate it because it was one of the first KARA songs I heard. As for songs from "The First Blooming", even Sunghee's flawless voice cannot save me from thinking "Tear Fader" isn't boring T-T

I never really warmed up to "Break It" even though I know it's popular with alot of people. Nicole's English intro was just plain awkward, and I think their voices didn't match the attitude of the song. They were just too young and young-sounding (?) for the right feel. Their voices were good, but I think I'd not have been a huge fan during the first album promotions.

"Take A Bow" is another one, I got a bit of embarrassment when I ended up not being able to unhear "Tinkerbell". :lol: And "Rolling" from Lupin... I dunno, I didn't put it on my playlist after I heard it once or twice and didn't like it, so it never warmed up to me.

Ahh~ Rollin' is my favorite song from the mini-album and I really loved Yoreullae... Guess I have very weird taste >.<

My least favorite song currently is probably Magic. I don't know... I can't seem to warm up to it. Maybe I need to listen it more ^^ I might grow to like it ^^

I'd have to say it's 'Rock U'.I felt like it was too childish(sorry for my rudeness for the people who likes the song) and i dont 'hate' i just dont like it.Especially goddess' haircut </3 and their outfits.

Though,right now,rock u is really a big help.It cheers me a little,and We're with you.

For me, it's Take a Bow. Idk why! I just couldn't bring myself to like it. You know you have those songs...that you try to listen to and force yourself to like it. And then you can't! Ahahah, that's like me and Take a Bow. I loved Revolution. All except Take a Bow. Still love KARA strongly~. <3

mine will have to be Rollin' as well. usually when i listen to music, i never skip kara songs, but the moment i see Rollin' popping up on the screen i press "next" as quickly as i can lol. tbh dsp shouldnt have included this in Lupin at all. i prefer less material to filler songs hahas :D

@pancakebunny - is there any need to repeat what you have just posted??

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• 2 weeks later...

The fact of the matter is I don't think I actually not like any Kara songs. I haven't exactly heard all of them before but I think I have heard most of them. I know I probably shouldn't be writing in this thread but at the moment the least favourite of all their songs is probably Rollin but I don't necessarily hate any of their songs.

• 1 month later...

Hey there should be a poll for this one Uhmm... looks like my opinion is different, I seriously don't like to see their image becoming too sexy :VxmQu: , plus 2ME is kind of erotic to me :OCZgm: evendo the melody is sticking addicting. Ahh... if only I'm not a Malaysian I would probably be open for this... :jyc1:

i think my least fave is either Aha or Baby I Need You. they just didn't get my attention too much. but i love everything else! ^^ though sometimes i don't like Take a Bow that much.

i'm seeing a lot of my faves in this thread though....:(

Edited by Jealousy