Least favorite KARA song?

vennie

For me I don't have a least favorite song from KARA. I like all their songs.

It's just that sometimes there are songs that I want to play more and after awhile another song again.

It just keeps repeating that cycle on my part xD

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not into hip-hop, rap thingy..so song from 1st blooming are my least fave except if you wanna.

i tried listening to it but it kinda made me ears hurt.

honestly if it weren't for KARA i wouldn't even bother listening to it.

edit: i just got my first blooming cd, "break it" is still my least fave kara song but the rest of the songs in the cd is totally jjang! kill me for i didn't put much attention into it before!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I love all of their songs, especially the ones from their latest albums (Lupin,Jumping & Girl's Talk) but the one I like least is Tasty Love. But it sounds cute though.

• 2 weeks later...

1. If U Wanna and Break It; idk why but they were good songs, but i miss my Hara and Jing Vocals.

2. Rock U and Pretty Girl; There 2 cuteness style was head ache. ( no offense LOL)

3. Let It Go. idk why it just hurt my head.

extra songs : binks, rollin, lonely, umbrella, and more idk y >< i just love all there promotional songs QQ!

My least favourite song is .. mmh... such a hard choice !

But if I REALLY had to choose a least fave it'll be.. "우리 둘" from their first album.

And my least favourite title song they promoted is Honey..I still like it though.

Edited by Yeonmi ♥

I quite enjoy listening to all their songs, promoted singles and album songs. I have never thought of any of the songs on their albums to be filler, they've all had a potential single feel to me unlike other groups and their albums. The only thing I dislike is the selections of songs for certain albums. Mister and Let It Go would have fit a bit better with probably Lupin, and in return Tasty Love and Rollin' for Revolution.

• 2 months later...

I like all KARA's songs. Especially Rock U. But I see many people placed it on their least favourite. Haha. For me it's wanna. Didn't match with my taste. But I never trying to stop the music and next with the others whenever it played randomly on my phone playlist.

Lols, for me I may have least favorite but I can listen to all of Kara's song without having to feel annoyed at all. Except at certain part where they pronounced English words weirdly. Like Rock U for example. Nicole said 'Rock your Bo say!' I find it very annoying but I love the other parts so I just ignore it. I just laugh when that part came. Hehe. But I do have least favorite since I don't listen to all of Kara's songs all the time. I guess the least favorite usually is songs like Binks, Baby I Need You, Sweet Days (from Girl's Talk). I think it's because the pronunciation is a little bit weird sometimes. I do not dislike the song but they're my least favorite songs from Kara.

when kara first started [first blooming] i didnt like i'll be there

its just..boring and too slow for me.

no matter how many times i'll put it on repeat to make myself like, i cant

with the five, hmm..i would probably have to say Rollin [lupin]

Rollin..it irritated me. the way nicole sang/spoke[?] the word rollin..its just weird to me

and..man. i just dont like it. with all the months and stuff [right song, right?]

and its like..really high and sounds kiddish to me. the rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin around..man.

i hated rock u when i first it, but now..i'm STILL loving it! lol <3

i think it was just cause i was so use to their break it/secret world image

I find it that I love all their songs. And that each song I can basically memorize most of the lyrics. However...I find my least favorite to be "Let it Go" in their Revolution album...idk, it's not my cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...