Least favorite KARA song?

vennie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the MOST fav song is... LUPIN *I guess*

but almost all the songs I like.. such as Jumping, Lonely, Wanna, Mister and other :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i have my least favorite but i can pretty much listen to all KARA songs w/o being annoyed.. i just get iffy at Gyul's English part, her way of prouncing the "R" ish weird.. LOL

my least favorite songs are Rollin & AHA'

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a lot of people here listed AHA and Let it go as least favorite but for me, all of these song is my fav! haha

For me, it's rollin, wanna, burn and with (jumping mini album) i just love burn when i 1st time listen to it, but it getting boring after listen it many times

I think that it's too hard to just choose one favorite. but as for a least fav, i can identify that without thinking. it's plain and obvious; Pretty Girl. But I want to go by album and point out my least fav from each album and mini album.

The First Blooming: Probably Tear Eraser. It just never feels like it gets anywhere. Like it's stuck in the same muck throughout the song. Very monotonal. It's not bad, but the choruses are just too flat. Lol it almost reminds me of some song from the disney movie aladdin.

Rock U: Rock u itself. It's not a bad song, but I think my problem here is that it really fits nothing else Kara has done. My little sister described it best when she said it sounds like something that belongs on nick jr or playhouse disney. But I actually listen to this more than Wait. I can't even think of what that song sounds like lol

Pretty Girl/Honey Repackage: Well, you already know Pretty Girl. Pretty good minialbum otherwise. Really like Honey, I am (ing), and even Yodel and My Darling. Pretty girl just never hits me as a song I want to listen to. I don't like their promotions, dance, or anything. Only thing I find not unbearable about this song is that hara looked SO freaking adorable in that big poofy hat. But I think this song kinda sounds j-poppy. Too j-poppy, even beyond their actual j-pop lol.

Revolution: wow so hard! I love this album so much. Not a single song I don't like. It's their best promotion, best work so far. I really don't know. Seriously can't choose.

Lupin: I can't believe Rollin' is so disliked! Lol It's my fav from lupin. My least fav is umbrella. Once again the same issue as Tear Eraser. Just never feels like it goes anywhere or does anything. The chorsuses do a nice change. But they never really give any oomph. Lol but I love their performances live, the "dance" is one of the most fun to watch.

Jumping (Korean): Jumping itself. just never really felt excited when this had teasers or anything. then the mv was kinda meh. and the dance didn't really interest me. I was glad to see them more mature. but i feel the song was too repetitive, and it was like no fun. Most kara songs are fun, for the up tempo ones. this was up tempo, but still never made me think 'Yay jumping just came on!' like any other single (besides pretty girl and rock u lol) ever made me go. and it's the only other one i've never put on repeat for like an hour.

Girls' Talk: Not counting Jumping (I'm more accepting of the Japanese version because it's less repetitive) I would say SOS. Not a bad song, in fact I don't mind it or skip it that frequently, but it's just the least favorite.

And I'll count their Jet Coaster Love and Go Go Summer singles together, since there are so few songs between them: Gotta be Girls Be Ambitious. 1 reason is that I'm a guy. second reason is it's just WAY to j-poppy in the wrong way.

Step: really early in this album's realease, but already I say Strawberry. It's good, reminiscent of honey, and no big gripes. But it just landed in last place of the original songs on the album. Not at all bad though.

• 2 weeks later...

"Rock U" was my least favorite single, just because... the beat wasn't as catchy as it could've been. Although I still like it, it's just definitely not my favorite compared to "Pretty Girl," "Honey," and their more current releases. As far as just any song, I just don't like "Burn." There's nothing wrong with it per say

• 4 weeks later...

I can't say I've listened to all of their songs, because I only have the songs that they promoted, and all the songs from STEP. And among those, I don't think I have a least favorite song. I mean, Rock You has some silly lyrics but whenever I feel down I listen to it and immediately I feel a lot chipper XD So I guess I currently do not have a least favorite song. :)

• 1 month later...

Am I weird that I like all their songs? :confused1:

It's just that sometimes, I play some songs more than the others,

I agree on what @Goddess.Gyuri said :thumbup:

Maybe b/c it's also in my personality?

I'm a person who likes songs right away :tongue:

OMG ! I guess I'm rly weird :crying:

Edited by _Onyeonee

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I'm not a fan of Rider from their STEP album, and also their Aha song /: I really love their Japanese songs, though. Literally all of them. Sometimes I wonder if Nicole ever wanted to correct the English in a lot of their songs (x

• 1 month later...