Least favorite KARA song?

vennie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Awwww, somehow I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this topic as I knew if I saw someone list a song I loved I would be heartbroken, and sure enough.... LOL!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though so its all cool, but for some songs I'm like "WHAAA! Noo, why do they not like that song?? AHAHAHAHAHA

After reading all the comments... I couldn't stand it lol.. I love all of their songs... but there are a few that really don't .. how do I say this.. umm, don't make me jump i guess.. lol.. but I still love them.. i honestly can't choose : (

I love it when they sing the song..."Rock your body.." i forgot the actual name... lol the way they say the weird Body is just so adorable XP

• 1 month later...

for me, it definitely has to be lonely.

the lupin mini album is brilliant and lonely is the only let down on the album, i feel as though it doesn't match the rest of the feel of the album, almost as if it was added in at the last moment to build up the mini.

i don't see why rolling gets so much hate, i think it's cute ^^

I couldn't force myself to like Burn, Yodel and Rollin', but I listen to most KARA songs sometimes on an on-and-off basis for a while for the variety after listening to the main titles tracks all the time. Contrary to some posts here, I like Aha and most KARA4 songs too as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's not a specific song that was my least favorite from the girls, but it's usually the songs from their full-length albums (excluding their first album, I never listened to it). I love ALL their songs from their mini-albums but the songs from their full-length albums, not so much. I liked "Step", "Rider" and "Date" from their 3rd album but that was it.

• 3 months later...
It's strange for me to answer this topic, because I do not know many songs, only MV's made​​. Of course, I've heard many songs that were not made videos, but I feel lazy in searching, P

I think my least favorite song, can be 'Pretty Girl'.

I know it was one of the first of them, but I can not like. My friends listen to, but I can only do part of: yeah yeah. Only. When the chorus comes, I can not hear anymore.

But I also do not like Let It Go and AHA.

Their Japanese Songs... I don't know... just don't have that catchy feel like their KOREAN HITS :gemsorry:

My favorite is "MR." , "Jumping", "HONEY", "Step" and "Lupin" their hits of course , It's my fav of KARA.

Wish that they will go to the America market! It would be nice!! NICOLE is america born it will be very nice if they enter their market! <3
ONE WORD That i really like. FRESH! :nc4: