• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
(づ◕‿◕)づ'

Least favorite KARA song?

99 posts in this topic

Rollin'.. I don't know but I just can't enjoy the song :rolleyes:

mine is Rollin' too

I tried to listen the song so many times and... nothing :mellow:

Edited by rafatisd

used to dislike Jumping but after awhile i realized that what i really didn't like was just their outfits in the MV, as a song it's actually very catchy. :D

mine would be Rollin' as well

i didn't think kara's debut song were good :D

it gettin' better when jiyoung and hara came in

Awwww, somehow I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this topic as I knew if I saw someone list a song I loved I would be heartbroken, and sure enough.... LOL!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though so its all cool, but for some songs I'm like "WHAAA! Noo, why do they not like that song?? AHAHAHAHAHA

oh you're all naming the songs i LOVE.

i don't really dislike any but i don't listen to "Girls Power" that much because it sounds like whoever wrote it just made it too quickly. :sweatdrop:

I'd have to say rollin', though there are still some albums where i haven't heard some of the songs...but rollin' is the only one so far that i didn't like too much

After reading all the comments... I couldn't stand it lol.. I love all of their songs... but there are a few that really don't .. how do I say this.. umm, don't make me jump i guess.. lol.. but I still love them.. i honestly can't choose : (

I love it when they sing the song..."Rock your body.." i forgot the actual name... lol the way they say the weird Body is just so adorable XP

My last favourite song i think is jumping i don't know why but i can't bring myself to listening it. But i love Lupin i can repeat that song at least one hundred of times.

For me the best song is Step, but many songs can also be considered the best. so I would stay with one :thumbup:

for me, the songs i don't like are the one's when KARA was a 4 member group, cuz the group had a totally different feel and image

for me, it definitely has to be lonely.

the lupin mini album is brilliant and lonely is the only let down on the album, i feel as though it doesn't match the rest of the feel of the album, almost as if it was added in at the last moment to build up the mini.

i don't see why rolling gets so much hate, i think it's cute ^^

I couldn't force myself to like Burn, Yodel and Rollin', but I listen to most KARA songs sometimes on an on-and-off basis for a while for the variety after listening to the main titles tracks all the time. Contrary to some posts here, I like Aha and most KARA4 songs too as well.

hmm hard to choose since i generally like all of their songs. but maybe pretty girls? i dunno, maybe its just me, but i cant bring myself to sing that song

Least favourite single: Pretty Girl

But for just a normal song, i don't know yet, they have lots of songs and it would be hard to compare all of them...

But I like most of their work!

yeah i agree with rollin'.....i take time to grab this song......the most hard song i ever hear

Hm.. I guess is Don't be shy from Girls Talk.. But I use to play KARA's random playlist and I listen all without realizing -v-

There's not a specific song that was my least favorite from the girls, but it's usually the songs from their full-length albums (excluding their first album, I never listened to it). I love ALL their songs from their mini-albums but the songs from their full-length albums, not so much. I liked "Step", "Rider" and "Date" from their 3rd album but that was it.

? How can anyone dislike Rock U? That's almost blasphemy!

It wasn't a song, but an album. I really don't get Step!

It's strange for me to answer this topic, because I do not know many songs, only MV's made​​. Of course, I've heard many songs that were not made videos, but I feel lazy in searching, P

I think my least favorite song, can be 'Pretty Girl'.

I know it was one of the first of them, but I can not like. My friends listen to, but I can only do part of: yeah yeah. Only. When the chorus comes, I can not hear anymore.

But I also do not like Let It Go and AHA.

Their Japanese Songs... I don't know... just don't have that catchy feel like their KOREAN HITS :gemsorry:

My favorite is "MR." , "Jumping", "HONEY", "Step" and "Lupin" their hits of course , It's my fav of KARA.

Wish that they will go to the America market! It would be nice!! NICOLE is america born it will be very nice if they enter their market! <3
ONE WORD That i really like. FRESH! :nc4: