• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
the93rd

[Other] Gyuri Look-alikes

314 posts in this topic

Whoa. I'm not familiar with these actresses and am a fairly new Kara fan, so I really thought they were Gyuri's sisters, until I read the first post. They really do look similar, I'd so believe it if you told me they were sisters!

They do resemble each other. Gyuri looks a bit better though..haha... Her parents are truly blessed.

they aren't sisters..

but, i admit it,,

They do resemble each other

they all looks really gorgeous

but Gyuri, of course, the most beautiful one,,

haha..

All 3 of them are some of the top beauties in Korea to me .

I think Eun Seo looks more like Seohyun of SNSD .

Edited by Sirius

one word, gorgeous. :)

they really resembles each other a lot.

I was shocked when I read the topic's title knowing the fact that Gyuri's the only child. lol...

Yoo In Young looks especially the same like Gyuri. I would thought she was Gyuri's sister. hahaha...

wow. they look alike. they should be sisters. haha. very pretty sctresses. wouldnt be a surprise if they were her sisters.

wow... they're a true family of lookers and talent.. jeez. having older sisters as actresses and being an idol yourself, what a family!

guys Son Eun Seo she practice on the 100 Points out of 100 show right if im not worg answer me please

WooooooooT this the goddess family man!!!!

i never see them before......they are so pretty just like gyuri!!!!

thnks for share

look this gyuri indeed hehehehehe

Yoo In Young

119148782061399_pckjjang1.jpg

N2006051818245061301.jpg

Edited by mizeto

Yes She had the Gyuri look a like :whistling:

BUT GYURI IS HOTTER AND PRETTIER

I've been watching the show 100/100 (called Oh My School on KBS World) and I think actress Son Eun Seo looks a bit like Gyuri. Gyuri is appearing on this weeks episode (Which probably means two weeks since they usually have a taping broken down into two weeks worth of shows) so I'd like to see them together, but Eun Seo hasn't been on in a few weeks hope she comes back or else the Eun-Seo/Minho love-line will be ended. Maybe he'll go after Gyuri since he's a Noona killer ;)

well, i can't see the resemblance, maybe because i am dumb, or maybe i love gyuri a lot

hmm i don't see it..our gyuri is 100 times more beauty than this model..gyuri is so beautiful..

yeah she look alike gyuri except for her weight so skinny......anyway gyuri is more pretty than her......

o.o they does looks a bit similar in some ways but they sure have something different from each other..

I agree with TS that she looked like the model in ELLE. She also look like the BOF girl. Hahahas. Many Gyuri lookalikes!

If you didn't mention that they are not Gyuri real sister and I didn't see their surname, they looked soo alike, as if they were blood related.

is it just me or does Vanille from FFXIII look like duplicate of Gyuri O.O

13characterspigtails.jpg20100920gyuri.jpg

Edited by KaiMinato

wow so similar to here! but i think it's because of the surname kkkk

hyewon from 5dolls look like hara too hehehe

when i first watched 100 points out of 100, i thought Gyuri was there!

but actually it was Eun Seo...

gosh, she really looks like Gyuri...

both of them are very pretty!!

(gyuri is prettier though :rolleyes: )

wowi know that gyuri mother is an actress but i barely know that gyuri sisters is an actress too , :scared: :scared:

compared with her two sister gyuri still the best looking :whistling: