• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Hamtastic] Baby Face, Seungyeonnie

370 posts in this topic

yeah exactly. when i first got into kara. i barely knew much about them

the whole time i thought seungyeon was like the youngest, turns out. she's one of the oldest

When I first heard about KARA, I though she was the maknae!

With that adoable smile and those eyes, who doesn't love that girl?

ham unnie is really a hamster! She is so cute! If her nose was a bit sharper I guess she'll be cuter. :))

Hahaha Seungyeon so cute, that's why she will always be my favorite *satisfied face*

:inluv:I cant take this anymore her eyes are so amazing... God I could just get lost in them for hours :inluv:

She really have the cutest smiles. When she smile, there will be always three smile smiling back at you. Two from her eyes and one from the lips! LOL

her face really like teenager, with her calm attitude and beauty smile make her

very cute and i thought she is the maknae~

she's so cute.. i love her.. everytime i see her, she still the same,, seems her ages doesnt increased. hahah LOL

She seriously don't look her age with her baby face and height.

That's just make her every cute along with those killer eyesmiles of hers

Oh my goodness I'm in love with this thread, she is sooooo adorable. Those eyes of hers are what made me fall in love with her well her personality and smile too ^.^

i totally agree...

she has a baby face, so it's not surprise if anyone thought she is the maknae...

thanks for the picture..

awww i like her baby face so much.....it's so cute!

When i first started to like kara, i didn't know she was one ofthe oldest >.<

totally agree.... she does look young... i think cuz of her big cute eyes... *sparkle*

yeah! that's right!

Seungyeon is really cute, and she has cute baby face.

and she look more cute day by day. :)

yeah exactly. when i first got into kara. i barely knew much about them

the whole time i thought seungyeon was like the youngest, turns out. she's one of the oldest LOL

Omo~ She's so cute..like her babyface so much, she look like the maknae of KARA :thumbup1::eyelove:

*dies* Ooh MAH GOODNESS GURL! She's soooooo cute! I just wanna squish her cheeks!!! I'm really a sucker for them cute girls! Beautifully cute girls! :thumbup:

She's sooooo cute.!!!! I wish I could see more of her though. Spazzing out about her on the internet is just not enough anymore, right? I mean, CONCERT IN US! I hope.

Ahhhh~ so cute! I thought she was the youngest when I first found Kara, haha :3

My favourite lady in kpop!

yeah the cute baby face seungyeon always make people think she's the maknae. i only know she's same age as gyuri after watching happy together haha