• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kara4life

[2011.01.09] PR for "URAKARA", Speaking In 2 Languages Was Fun

45 posts in this topic

Can't wait for the drama! Hope someone or SweetMelodix will sub it ^^

I hope this drama will make them even more famous! The girls will show us their best acting skills! :thumbup:

I was hoping for a video but thanks anyway!

I'm looking forward to the girls' great acting!

woow! thats soa wesome.. they're using 2 languages :o

im so impressed! now i reaally cant wait to watch the

drama!! i bet its going to be a big hit and i hope they

get more popularity[even tho theyre as popular as ever

now xD]~ Thanks for sharing the news <3

kara's first drama in japan and their receiving so much love already

wish for their successful drama

cant wait to watch

Happy for them getting Urakara~

it remind me of when AKB48 got their own drama Majisuka Gakuen lol

this just show their popularity is rising ^ ^

I think their willingness to do a Japanese drama show and speak Japanese as well as Korean shows their dedication to the Japanese fans. I hope that they become more fluent in Japanese so they can really be themselves there.

Gyuri's act skill is really good as she was a child actor, finally she will be featuring in a drama with the rest of KARA. Time for Gyuri to show off her acting skill and impress everyone yet again !!! (too bad that the show is in midnight)

Seems interesting and funny, cannot wait to watch it!

This show will be great for them, they'll get sooo much more popular and gain so many fans, no one can resist the KARA charm.

The first broadcast of URAKARA is coming really soon. ^^

Those articles remind me it.... Those articles TEASE me!

Please give URAKARA now!

Oh my God, only 2 days to wait!

Edited by modueca

2 languages in a drama? That doesn't really happen in most dramas or television shows. I can't believe Kara is doing so well in Japan, I expected SNSD to be the most popular.

DSP is pretty smart doing this drama, gaining more attention to Kara and yeah. Well I wish the best for Kara and the drama! Kara and Kamilias fighting!

the girls sure r working hard everyday~ speaking 2 language at once becoz of work must be tuff for them! good luck to them!

it's great to see them showing their double side :thumbup1:

gyul speaking both languages probably made her glow :eyelove: i hope can completely speak fluent in japanese and do more activities there (like toho) :thumbup:

wow! they are going to have a drama in Japan already! good for our lovely KARA! i hope their drama have a lor of succses! they deserve it! since they are working so hard. o man i wish i live in Japan or in Korea so i can see the drama!! oh well i hope the hard working team of Sweet Melodix bring kamilians the videos. lol

As always KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!

I am sooo looking forward to this show! Best if there's english sub available.. will there be??? I hape sooo!

LOL they say it's fun but it's probably pretty hard to learn Japanese at first :P

anyway i'm happy their japanese is getting better though ^^

I really like the drama already. And I'm not even half way through the first episode. I think they act really really well. And the changing in languages is cool!

That's their certain win to get attention from both Japan and Korean audience. Let's see how far they can boom because of this. Even though I haven't seen it, but I wish it will be lot of fun! :D

Waaa the fans are soooo strong! they actually withstand the cold just to see the girls!

Totally cannot wait for the subs to come out man!!!

Better still i cannot wait for them to come by singapore too hahaha