[Interview] 110108 KARA at KBS Entertainment Tonight

elisac0

Kara ASK spring season behind the scenes photoshoot coverage, Interview plus Jing's response to Changmin!

c: uploader

**@3:20 the actor was asked who is his ideal girl in Kara, he chose Nicole because she has a pretty belly :lol:

Edited by elisac0
changed the tag :)

Joo Won's answer to the MC's question when asked to chose btwn Ham, Gyuri and Hara, was epic!!

when he said he chose Cole coz of her pretty belly, Cole's hand quickly went to her belly ... kekeke

and they showeed her constant munching in between shots .. hilarious!! :thumbup:

They all look good ... like this spring style better than the winter ones :tongue:

I saw the video with chinese subs and when Hara was asked if it was true that she did not mention the members in her thank you speech, she was embarrassed. They asked SeungYeon whether it was a pity that Hara didnt mention, SY jokingly said that at the moment, she thought life is like that... :sweatdrop:

• 4 weeks later...

seeing hara in tears (of joy) brought me a smile (finally).

the quotes from the girls:

"i want to go back to my debut days" & "the other girls also wanted to go back to the past.".

for different reason, i hope they do.

thanks lorraine, for the effort in uploading into yt! :thumbup1: