Millions of Views on Youtube

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA MV's would have even more views if DSP ran its youtube page properly. When you search for KARA videos the ones that show up first are from random uploaders rather than the ones on the DSP page. Their layout is completely amateurish also. Not to mention DSP was really late to the game compared with SMent, JYP, YG etc. I remember specifically there was one jumping mv with over a million views that was taken down a few weeks ago.

Coding is a little wrong, but it's fixed. Here's how you do the coding though..

[youtubevideo]VIDEO ID[/youtubevideo]

example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lEcNA_CF0
becomes
[youtubevideo]d4lEcNA_CF0[/youtubevideo]

KARA MV's would have even more views if DSP ran its youtube page properly. When you search for KARA videos the ones that show up first are from random uploaders rather than the ones on the DSP page. Their layout is completely amateurish also. Not to mention DSP was really late to the game compared with SMent, JYP, YG etc. I remember specifically there was one jumping mv with over a million views that was taken down a few weeks ago.

Well, that's because the DSPent youtube page is fanmade, not official. :sweatdrop:

DSP should really step up their games and create an official Youtube page, seriously. Youtube is the way to go and DSP is lagging behind.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that's because the DSPent youtube page is fanmade, not official. :sweatdrop:

DSP should really step up their games and create an official Youtube page, seriously. Youtube is the way to go and DSP is lagging behind.

I totally agree. They are losing so much exposure by not having an officially run youtube account. People just upload a KARA vid get heaps of views then it gets taken down :\

Edited by koston

If you do a Google search on Kara, you will likely come across their YouTube video Mister which is getting a high hit record. It may not be your preferred version but it is a good start. DSP should pay for directing searches to Karaholic and support Karaholic with the quality materials and let them manage it. When the fanbase and number of hits increases, it is evidence that the concerted effort is successful. Just my opinion. There may be some downside or problems associated with such a scheme though.

Pretty good! But getting a million hits on Youtube isn't that hard for celebrities. This is a good starting point but they should aim higher.

but for kara, whose videos keep getting deleted, a million views IS an achievement itself :)

and thanks to everyone who "improved" the thread lol :)

btw guess what the We're With You mv actually hit over 1 mil views. this is so totally unexpected:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

DSP don't have an official channel on Youtube, that Channel that we know is fake. it's username is DSPEntert right, it's not entertainment, it's media. fans uploaded their MV's before that channel.

• 1 month later...

Gotta say that DSP is really bad at this...they are so late in uploading KARA's videos. So in fact most of the videos are fan uploaded and get taken down everyday. In fact there was a mister video that had 9 million views before it was taken down, it could very well have reached 20 million now if it had stayed. The Jumping mv Jap version is nearing 14 million views now, but I fear that it may very soon be taken down as well.

DSP should have made their official uploads before like what SM did to SNSD.. Look at SNSD's Gee and Oh! having 30+Million views each, and their not so popular MVs hitting 5+Million or more views. KARA's MVs should have also reached the 10+Millions if DSP have created the official channel way back then.. Especially for videos of Honey, Lupin and Jumping..