[Audio] KARA - I'll write you a letter

daigianb

Ahhh the voices of our girls are sooo nice!!

Definitely when harmonizing, it becomes even more beautiful.

Individually, their voices are also beautiful.

But honestly speaking, I was expecting a ballad that would be.. how do you call it... stronger?

Like something a person would bawl their eyes out after listening to it LOL.

I don't know what I was expecting but nonetheless, I'll Write You A Letter is a great song.

Thanks for sharing! Kara <3

I'm loving the bosa, jazzy, bluesy, old-school sound of the song. Cheers to Kara for trying something different and challenging themselves. Though I don't know what the lyrics mean, from the beat and vocals it sounds a bit more like a story with a happy ending, then something sad and tragic. I wouldn't really call this a ballad, more mid-tempo, coffee shop, relaxation song. I'm still waiting for a true ballad from them ever since I Am... Ing and Lonely. But kudos to Hara for her vocals in the song, great improvement, though a bit sad that she only got to sing only the first verse.

I'm still hoping for a more heart wrenching, intense, vocal blasting ballad from them one day. I know they are capable of that.

Hehe it's been on repeat for me ever since release. I'm really happy Hara gets to shine more with this song, her vocals improves with every new release. This song is also different than the other mainstream kara songs we're used to hearing, so it's nice to take a break from the mainstream bubbly/cute concept.

Also, the instrumental version of this song is daebak! Best elevator music ever :D.

That was sooo wonderful. I loved it, it was really good. I loved that Hara got to open the song, she did great, she really has a nice voice, hope this helps her gain even more confidence with her singing. I can even hear her in the chorus.

and oh my, Jing and Seungyeon, its getting harder and harder to distinguish between the two of them. Guryi rocks as usual and nicole was great also. Im just really proud of Hara, so proud that I keep on replaying her part...the only reason I knew it was her was because she has the most distinctive voice IMO.

Does anyone know if they are going to promote this song? Like go on Music Bank or anything? Can they even do that since they are only featured artist and it isn't their album or anything? I would love to hear this live !!!