Who's Boy Band member that have same character with Gyuri?

Jung Min + Gyu Ri

Pick a Boy Band member that have some similiarity with Gyuri  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Boy Band member that have same character with Gyuri?

• Park Jung Min [SS501]
    • Kim Hee Chul [Super Junior]
    • Yang Seung Ho [MBLAQ]
    • Lee Joon [MBLAQ]
    • Choi Jong Hoon [FT Island]
    • Key [SHINee]

I'm sure you already know Gyul character, right?

Like to teasing her member, very confident in herself, and very bluntly...

Now, pick boy band member who have same character with her~

Park Jung Min

park-jung-min-images_16975.jpg

Always teasing his member, especially the maknae, Hyung Joon. He's very confident in himself, just like Gyuri.

Kim Hee Chul

hee-chul-suju-korea.jpg

Always teasing his member and very confident in himself, too.

Yang Seung Ho

1270039909_002.jpg

Leader of MBLAQ, and like to teased the member.

Lee Joon

lee_joon9.jpg

Has a "godly"-complex and very confident of himself.

Choi Jong Hoon

choi_jong_hoon6.jpg

Hm, maybe they're similiar? I don't really know about Jong Hoon. I don't really like Jong Hoon when i saw a news about Gyul and him.

Key

key-3.jpg

People said that his personality is kinda diva-liked , he likes looking into cameras/fancam, eager to win.

Edited by Jung Min + Gyu Ri

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted for KIM HEECHUL!!! :thumbup:

for me, their personality are quite the same.

both have AB blood type.

well, gyuri is also known as the 'female kim heechul'.

so? what can we expect? LOL.

1) we know that heechul really proud of his beautiful face.

so does gyuri... they both will always proud of their beauty. :lol:

2) and they also have very strong confidence.. just be themselves no matter what people said... :thumbup1:

3) their wittiness. in any variety shows/interview, they always came up with witty answer and never failed to make people laugh! :lol2:

4) like teasing other members and sometimes be the gagman/gagwoman of the group.LOL!

5) kim heechul = park gyuri = god/goddess! :wub:

Edited by haniey

omg! I had a hard time choosing between Park Jungmin and Heechul... kekeke...

but I think Heechul came close. :D

oh yeah, one more guy came to my mind when I saw this topic...

Key of SHINee... he's sorta... well, you all know. Gyuri-like too IMO. :)

i know there's a lot of jungmin-gyuri shippers and honestly i really love Jungmin in SS501, together with Hyungjun.

however, the question is the boyband member that have same character with Gyuri.

in that case, i'll have to say FT Island's Jonghun is the closest person i could think of when i think of Gyuri's characters. heck, even their 'beauty' is of almost similar level. maybe next would be Heechul n then, Jungmin.

Edited by sub

I would say Park Jung Min only because I feel like he cares about his members while using a careless manner, he acts arrogant but he's caring, and he has a lot of self-confidence in himself but he also believes in his team. His sense of humor is a lot like hers as well.

At first look, JongHoon seems to have more in common with her: leader, good looks, "god"-like foreign looks but I think he's more quiet and seems to share leadership with Hongki. Although Gyul and Hammie are the same age, Gyul is clearly the leader.

Key, though one of my favs from SHINee along with JH, is different... it's hard to explain. He's also supremely confident but his sense of humor is different; even though he takes care of his members, his interactions with them are different. I remember when they were taking care of the baby, he seemed very father-like and loving. He teases his members differently though; maybe it's because JH tends to respond to his humor. Whenever Gyul makes a joke, most of the members tend to chuckle or duck their heads lol. They dont really play along...He's not so much a leader; he always seems to have something to prove even though he's the "almighty" lol.

I dont know the other two well enough. Seungho, from what I know, is manly but...quiet? I remember that time he sprained (broke?) his rib but he kept up with the game. I admire his skills but I think his strengths are different. He reminds me of Hwanhee from FTTS (only I think HH is more talented lol).

Hee-nim is...not Gyuri. All I have to say lol. I think he tends to focus attention on himself (not his fault) and though he's loyal to his members and has a great personality, I think when he's on the screen, he tends to take over. Not like Gyuri who lets others shine.

Edited by puddlemini

On the poll I voted Jungmin. When I watched Intimate Note with ss501 and kara, Gyuri and him matched almost perfectly with their characters! lol

I also think Lee Joon from MBLAQ should be added. He also has a "godly"-complex and very confident of himself lol.