Who's Boy Band member that have same character with Gyuri?

Jung Min + Gyu Ri

Pick a Boy Band member that have some similiarity with Gyuri  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Boy Band member that have same character with Gyuri?

• Park Jung Min [SS501]
    • Kim Hee Chul [Super Junior]
    • Yang Seung Ho [MBLAQ]
    • Lee Joon [MBLAQ]
    • Choi Jong Hoon [FT Island]
    • Key [SHINee]

Park Jungmin definately. He is a guy who's cute and he

knows it. Gyuri is the same way but i'm sure underneath all that

confidence she's just as sweet as Jungmin. If they make babies then

those babies will be 2x's as gorgeous so I'm against that; it's just unnatural lol, jk.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the poll I voted Jungmin. When I watched Intimate Note with ss501 and kara, Gyuri and him matched almost perfectly with their characters! lol

I also think Lee Joon from MBLAQ should be added. He also has a "godly"-complex and very confident of himself lol.

Joon? MBLAQ member who always open his clothes on stage?

I don't really like him. But i will add it to the poll. XD

I don't really know too much about male idols individually but I put in my vote for Heechul. I know just based on his reputation that he is known for playfully boasting about himself and not being modest when others complement him. Sounds just like Gyuri to me :thumbup1: Granted, guys tend to be more overt with their brashness and confidence than girls, so I suspect there are many guys similar to Heechul. Heck, I'm a bit like that myself, although of course I don't have anything to brag about :crying:

• 3 weeks later...

I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I support Seung Ho & Gyuri! I would like G.O and Gyuri jajaj I guess they are more alike

I think it's definitely Kim Heechul..

They are both handsome/beautiful and THEY KNOW IT..

They are confident, very very confident of themselves.. that's why they are not afraid of saying or doing anything..

They are honest, straight-forward and this caused them to be taken as arrogant and rude (sometimes)

Their witty answers assured them a LOT of shows and air-time -- it's called VARIETY SKILLS

but.. despite the strong image they show off.. they are actually very caring, thoughtful.. they are those you can call real friends.. they are there to support and help their members, friends..

From the very first time I thought that Gyul was a female version of Heenim and HE SAID IT HIMSELF when he went on SSTP with suju..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim Heechul definitely has the same character as Gyuri. he even said so on SSTP! I love their confidence, and Gyuri is the female version of Heechul. <3

• 2 weeks later...

i would say it's Kim Heechul... :thumbup:

there's a rank from Mnet Idol Chart Show - Idols from Mars..

which focuses on idols with unique, unusual, and silly personalities.

Heechul ranked #1! he's definitely idol from Mars.. kekeke

and our Gyuleader ranked #4~ but on top of that, she's the #1 among female idols~

so, i find them similar... both are unique in their own way.. ^^