[2011.01.14] KARA received commendations from government; spreading of korean culture

Caly

Woo Sung Jung, Lee Seung Gi and KARA gotten commendations from the government for spreading korean culture

According to CRI online, recently, Korean artistes Woo Sung Jung, Lee Seung Gi as well as KARA have gotten commendations from the government due to the significant contribution to the spreading of korean culture towards the outside world.

(This article goes on to talk about Woo Sung Jung and Lee Seung Gi's contribution. Skipping those part and going straight in to kara's related news.)

Kara's successful debut to the japanese market is also an act of spreading the korean culture globally. Hence, Woo sung Jung, Lee Seung Gi and of course KARA have seen to be contributing significantly to the expansion of the 'korean wave', and thereby receiving the commendations.

Translated by: dreamgal_91@KH

Source: CRI Online

Taken from: CRI Online

awesome! out of all girl groups they chose Kara <3 <3

I hope they will spread Korean culture in S.E. Asia too

other than Thai ofcourse they went there before x] im so

proud of them and they deserve this recognition !

ah~ a happy news to start a monday ==~ thanks for sharing!

That's very interesting, a formal recognition from the govertment.

KARA as ambassador of culture. That sounds great and very true. I find myself with a growing interest in Korean culture recently and my only link with that part of the world is KARA, of course.

So, it's a very well deserved recognition.

Woah that's great! Usually the government won't bother with the entertainment world since they are all politics and stuff, but this is good :P Since each country does need to spread their culture and show the world what they can, then this thing for KARA's really nice coming from the government ^^