KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I justread that. I haven't even been a fan for a whole year and now DSP is putting too much work on them and now they seperate?

To read this after pre ordering their Japanese albums hurts me oh sooo much

KARA FOREVER :(

KAMILIA FOREVER :(

Edited by AyWays

WTH.... I just being a newbie lover of them and.... now it's turn out to be like this.... How about the future of KARA >_< I hope they can reconciliate!

wow this is pretty shocking. hopefully it's just a rumor, or it isn't anything that cannot be resolved peacefully. if that's the case, hopefully the group doesn't disband! KARA with no goddess doesn't sound like a KARA to me! hopefully there's nothing wrong with gyuri and the members too! =\

This really send shock waves! cause KARA is the hottest property now in the Korean and Japanese market w/o a doubt. And to think maknae just celebrated her bday! :confused1:

Follow me in twitter co kamilias so we can update each one as fast as we can. My link is down here! :thumbup:

Edited by team kara

After reading that article on AKP, I want to see DSP as the bad guys. But...

I will always be by the girls' side no matter what. But they're leaving Gyuri! GYURI! THEIR LEADER. ): Why isn't Gyuri leaving too?! This is just breaking my heart. The more I think about it, the more tears come to my eyes.

DSP said that this was ridiculous. That they had never heard of this before. The girls hadn't complained about their working conditions before? Or is DSP just lying to make themselves look good?

I really don't know what to think right now. All I know is that KARA and Kamilia forever.

I just don't want KARA to break up. ): No. This is not worth breaking up over.

I'll keep the faith for Kara...I just hope they really won't disband!!! >< it's very sad for me, and it was pretty shocking! -Edit- I'm getting a little bit more worried...I Hope Gyuri understands the others, but I understand it's for their own good. I know I'm might sound stubborn, but I hope to see all of Kara still promoting together...

Edited by iAyu

I hope they're not gonna disband and are just going to move to a diff company or something ... but Gyuri-unnie~!!! T___T Why is she separated from the others? I just like...NEED to know what her take on this is... I mean, it'd still be worrying, but it'd be less if she was with the others on this so then it'd be all the KARA members and not 4:1...

DSP said it was ridiculous and they didn't hear anything about it...the lawyer said they were holding it in so duh they didn't hear about it but ... is DSP lying? @__@ When I read that article about KARA getting a whole load of money thanks to Japan activities ...I got worried about DSP hogging it or something... :l

Before i start to throw stones i will wait for all the members and DSP to speak up about this.And the only reason i can think for Gyuri staying is because, as a leader she just have to endure all and will wait for her contract to terminate before leaving like SS501.

No matter what i will always support this 5 girls

I just hope Kara can stay as a group. If they leave DSP it would be fine for me, but I just hope that they can still be a group. Even if Gyuri stays...she can always still work with them~!

theres definitely no way that gyuri didnt know about this.

i dont know what to think....

when i saw the title that it was everyone but gyuri

i was thinking maybe its becaues gyuri's the leader

but... i've never heard of only the leader of the group being treated better

while the others were treated like crap

because the leader would have said something for the members

... i dont know what to think

but i really dont want kara to be divided........

theres definitely no way that gyuri didnt know about this.

i dont know what to think....

when i saw the title that it was everyone but gyuri

i was thinking maybe its becaues gyuri's the leader

but... i've never heard of only the leader of the group being treated better

while the others were treated like crap

because the leader would have said something for the members

... i dont know what to think

but i really dont want kara to be divided........

I kind of don't think that Gyuri got a special treatment for being the leader. She got the least amount of parts in their songs. And she was in the middle for a small amount of time. I think it's because she has loyalty to DSP because it was her "birthplace" as an idol.

DBSK already broke my heart with their whole situation... now it's smashed to pieces with this news. I don't care what company they move to as long as KARA stays together! I really hope Gyuri joins the girls! :crying:

you are right! It's a disaster when dbsk got seperated to 2-3.. why can't they just sue n leave the company together? is there any reason for gyuri to stay? I need explaination TT^TT

Somehow I'm not all that surprised at this development. I've always had a suspicion DSP wasn't such a great company to work for. Why else do all of their idol groups end prematurely. Sechskies, Finkl, SS501 were all very successful groups and all of them disbanded and/or left the company within 5 years. Are we really all that surprised that things haven't changed? We've seen the terrible dorm the girls had to live in until earlier this year. It would be naiive to think SM was the only company that treated its idols unfairly.

My only question is why Gyuri isn't splitting from the company as well. Since there isn't too much concrete information out there I'd rather not speculate as to her motives. In a worst case scenario, I wonder what will happen to KARA. SS501 is still active despite all of their members leaving DSP. Can KARA do the same? It just wouldn't feel right if KARA had to continue with only 4 members and Gyuri ended up on her own.