KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I really wasn't expecting this. But if the girls feel they are being mistreated then I am proud of them for sticking up for themselves. If Gyuri didn't know about it then I wonder why they didn't tell her? Maybe it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I hope they all stick together ><!

STAY STRONG KAMILIAS! We will support these 5+1 girls FOREVER even if they are different companies. I really hope Gyul will joing Seungyeon, Nicole, Jiyoung and Hara soon. I don't want them to be seperated. I don't even care if they switch companies. I just want them to be together. :cry:

I am so confused right now... I can't even process what is going on >.<

I just pray that they keep in contact with one another and maintain communication.

They wouldn't move forward with this action if they didn't feel like it was right, and the right time.

We all know the girls have been working non-stop for such a long time... it's nice to know that they've realized their situation now and want to make it better before it's too late. I hope all of them stick together; they've weathered so much hardship together in the past, I'm sure they'll come out even stronger after this is over. My heart hurts for Rainbow, too ;[ It must be so hard for them seeing all of their sunbaes choosing to leave.

It's probably still too early to joke around, but the prospect of the girls making music videos that aren't trademark-DSP-cheap has got my hopes up!^^ haha Let's continue supporting our girls, Kamilia :]

We can't jump to any conclusions about anything. It's not clear yet who's right and who's wrong. The lawyer's words use a bunch of heavily charged terms clearly aimed at turning the public opinion against DSP. I'm not defending DSP nor am I distrusting Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung; I just think there's not sufficient information about anything, and so we should be careful about jumping to any conclusions. This is a delicate time for Kara, and we as fans must support all 5 of the girls by treating the situation delicately as well.

It would be naiive to think SM was the only company that treated its idols unfairly.

And I take it you work at SM, and that's why you can draw these conclusions, right?

I just read this after woking up. I didnt know their relationship were that bad. But what Kara said about their forced schedule without any of their consent then, I understand their decision. I dont know what the future will be like when the split up will be official i just hope they will eb always together !

Edited by valcrist

Hi.

Sad news.

I knew this is going to happen.

I thought about it few days ago when saw KARA made 1.3 billion yen

but still DSP paid them too few.

KARA brought it millions.

Korea talent agencies should learn from USA; both artist and record company made millions.

Can Korean government intervene or something? :hmm:

For Hallyu's sake, talent agencies needs to stop being stupid.

Stupid <_<

Karaholics FOREVER.

Kamilia FOREVER.

PS: Their rivals MUST be jumping in joy :whistling:

Edited by Raikko

HOLY ****!!! :scared:

this just caught me by surprise! started off the day with nice news like the thailand lunar new year show, and now some bad news with this.

hmmm wonder why gyuri wasn't informed with all this :confused1:

Kara Fighting!

awww they released this news on jiyoung's birthday :thumbdown:

Edited by monkiesxrule

Omg I hope they don't disband D: they are my number one group

And on allkpop I don't like how some comments are blaming the other members, there has to be a reason...ohhhh man I need more information on this situation!!!!!

Kamilias let's stay strong!

Edited by hgnjhs

A lot of rumours saying that it's because of Gyuri they made this decision while I still don't want them to be separated. It's ok as long as they are all in together. Wherever agency they will be landed, I'll still support them! Please, don't break up KARA at least please be KARA forever!

I don't get it.. Gyuri's their leader and they don't tell her..? What? I mean She IS their leader so she must know about it, she'll find out any sooner or later. I just hope they don't break up or anything. ;-; I mean I love them together, they can't break up. I guess they should join either SM or CUBE ent.

We can't jump to any conclusions about anything. It's not clear yet who's right and who's wrong. The lawyer's words use a bunch of heavily charged terms clearly aimed at turning the public opinion against DSP. I'm not defending DSP nor am I distrusting Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung; I just think there's not sufficient information about anything, and so we should be careful about jumping to any conclusions. This is a delicate time for Kara, and we as fans must support all 5 of the girls by treating the situation delicately as well.

And I take it you work at SM, and that's why you can draw these conclusions, right?

I'm basing this off of Hankyung winning his lawsuit against SM.

I don't get it.. Gyuri's their leader and they don't tell her..? What? I mean She IS their leader so she must know about it, she'll find out any sooner or later. I just hope they don't break up or anything. ;-; I mean I love them together, they can't break up. I guess they should join either SM or CUBE ent.

I won't recommend Sm if I were you, sorry~

no bad intentions ><

Edited by bbcare

...I wake up from an afternoon nap to see THIS?????!!!!!! I was just looking for Urakara with soft subs and the article of Gyuri popped up in the search engine! I'm not so much worried about they're getting out of DSP, but I am worried about Gyuri yeoshi. She must have known about it but maybe didn't want to disband until the right time. At least I hope that. KARA CANNOT split up 4:1 like that. KARA - Goddess = :scared:

You know, these management companies only do what they are contractually permitted to do. The sad fact of the matter is that these artists sign bad contracts. I'm not blaming the artists, per se -- I realize that when these kids are signed it's the company that has the much greater leverage -- but it's the case. Now that they are established stars they have much greater leverage with any future company. IF they can legally get out of their current contract they should be able to sign a favorable deal with any number of companies.

Still, this is going to be a tough row to hoe for the girls if they are serious. Just look at the DBSK fight. While JYJ has been active they have not been able to promote effectively and our lovely girls, I hate to say it, are no JYJ when it comes to fan muscle.

One more thing. I say "if they are serious" because this could be a ploy to get DSP to renegiatiate their contracts. This doesn't necessarily mean that Kara is splitting with DSP or each other. It may just be a cagey negotiation by some underpaid artists.

Whatever is going on, Kara fighting!

Edited by So_Slappy

lets not be foolish and start pointing fingers. theres a lot of possibilities why Gyuri didnt know. in fact, who knows, maybe she did know, but answered in a way that was on neither sides. no one knows for sure about anything.

so lets not blame Gyuri or the four other members. just be patient until more information comes out..

assuming leads to more trouble.