KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

I still can't digest this news. To me everything seems to be great for KARA and suddenly this news appear. I am in shock. I never expect reality to be so harsh. I wish this is just KARA vs DSP, but I fear the issue is way more complicated as Gyuri is left in the dark. All I can do right now is support Gyuri and love KARA.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to hear the news :crying: but I'm sure things are more complicated than we can imagine.....

And those news are only parts of the whole true story.....

We can't decide who is right and who is wrong now.....

Just wish that KARA will stay together forever~

Kara is the last group in the k-pop industry that I would ever think of going through something like this.

DSP is the last agency in the k-pop industry that I would ever think would do such a thing like this.

The four girls and Gyuri have their reasons. There's no defending DSP here, they never truly deserve a defense.

I'll leave it at that for now until everything is clarify with facts and accurate information from the proper and reliable sources.

mshinata,

i dunno if i dare to say that i understand ur feeling, but i think i do. many ppl is also upset at this time, i'm a total newbie but i really upset about this. we all really wants the best for them, i seriously can't take it if they continue as 4:1.

i hope there's a press conference about this, Kamilias deserve to know what is going on

This really ruined my day... I came to my work office in a very good mood and when I read the news from the AKP the first thing I've done is going to this forum to reconfirm if this is a January Fool... and it wasn't... Even though I am not too much fans to Gyuri but KARA won't become KARA anymore if Gyuri not in there anymore. So, please whatever happened just please be the same members as before. In that case, I'll still follow them...

Edited by ArtemisMaster

I am upset because...I opened up my computer and the following updates appeared:

1. Four members filed a lawsuit against DSP WITHOUT Gyuri

2. Gyuri says she had no idea about it all and had to find out through the news about the termination of the contracts

3. DSP files to trademark the name "KARA". (Keep note that Gyuri came up with the name)

4. Gyuri's mother suggests that Gyuri will be staying in DSP

5. Gyuri's mother's statement contradicts with Gyuri's statement about having no idea

Why is Gyuri neglected? Why is she forced to choose side? WHY?! It's not fair for her. It's just not.

extremely shocking ... i thought DSP was a good company, after hearing the sad news i became extremely disappointed :thumbdown:

no matter what happens i hope kara would still stay in a group :(

it doesnt matter if they are not called "KARA" anymore, ill still be their die hard fan!!!

if they changed the name to ZARA or whatever, ill change into a "Zamilia" right away B)

i seriously can't believe this is happening i mean i don't

even know where to start about this :(

i'm starting to tear up just writing/thinking of it :crying:

i have no idea that DSP was doing this to our precious girls :cry:

i think i can go all day with this so if you want to read more

about my rant/opinion about all this you can visit here==>:sosad:

Although my hearts breaking about all this I'm proud of the girls.. and I think it's because Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun took the first step that they were able to take theirs as well! As for Gyuri, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I hope she does the right thing for herself and not out of loyalty to the company. I hate how people start to say KARA are just greedy money grubbers all of a sudden! Their schedules are so jampacked I'm surprised that they're not in the hospital. I mean to go back and forth from Japan and Korea constantly, filming variety shows, music programs, and a drama. Not only having to switch from one language to the next! Who wouldn't be exhausted?! Money may be apart of it but I think it's not the big picture. All I hope for is for them to stay together! :nc1:

Man, this is some disappointing news. KARA's been my favorite group since I first got into kpop around 3 years ago and now they might leave. I hope my girls make it out ok. If they could all leave the company, but stay together that would be awesome. Unfortunately, things aren't so simple.

1. If Gyuri leaves DSP, she will be going against her mother's wish.

2. If Gyuri stays in DSP, she'll be leaving her members. Poor Gyuri.

Please pray so her mother can accept whatever Gyuri choose.. TT__TT

I will pray and hope that whatever she does will be of her own will! Fighting!

the pass 7 hours was like chaos!

This is the first time I saw KARA trending #1, DSP Media #2 and Park Gyuri #3 on AKP, first time ever! but I could not feel happy at all. I just feel bitter.

Too many news, articles, rumors going around now. But we have not heard anything spoken out of the girls directly!!! and that's what I am waiting for. It's better not to make any assumption or conclusion right now.

All I can do is pray for our girls and believe that KARA will stay together. and us Kamilias need to stay strong and supportive as well.

Keep the faiths!!!!!!!!

I want to wake up tomorrow and realize that this nightmare is over, and there is an article saying "Happy January Fool"

1. If Gyuri leaves DSP, she will be going against her mother's wish.

2. If Gyuri stays in DSP, she'll be leaving her members. Poor Gyuri.

Please pray so her mother can accept whatever Gyuri choose.. TT__TT

I prefer the 1st option, whatever happened Kara should be that 5 members. If not... then the future will be gloomy... I don't care if they changed their name to whatever the possibilities is but at least they have to keep all of their usual members. Goshhh.... just give the final decision, so that I know what will I do after this.

right now the only things in my head is gyuri....poor gyuri unnie...she had to make the biggest decision in her life...choose DSP, she will be leaving her members....choose KARA, betraying her parents...

huhuhu i don't know what to say if i'm in her position... :crying: :crying:

and I'm really mad for those who bashing gyuri~!!! u don't know her well, so stop talking nonsense about her~!!! :angry:

anyway~!! i will support the all 5 no matter what happen~!! GYURI FIGHTING~!! KARA FIGHTING~!!!

After all this talk, have you been wondered what will happen with their URAKARA shows after they signed contract for 12 episodes of it. And how about their future promotion like pre-order for all their mini albums in Japan and stuffs like that.... Ahh, this makes me crazy >_<

Come to think about it... why would HamColeHaJing want to announce this when they are at their peak? Isn't that a little weird? I mean even if they are really unhappy with DSP, there should be a better time to settle this, not at the peak of their success in Japan and Korean. It is just not practical. Anyway, let's see what happens next... hopefully it is a hoax!!

:confused1: