KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think Hara's staying is making things worse. Not only is she belittling HamColeJing, she's also making herself to look like she's easily swayed and not consistent with her choice. I think it's bullcrap that she doesn't know what was going on. It's a huge deal to get INTO DSP, and even bigger issue getting OUT of it. If she just "went" with it and then decided to withdraw AFTER it was blowing up, that shows a total lack of character. Plus, what if now Gyuri decides to wash her hands off as well? Would Hara follow her? Would she stay by herself?

I don't know man, I'm a newbie, not even that familiar with Kara, this is just confusing.

Edited by red4summer
this is the last thing we need from a newbie!

I will say though... I really don't trust that Landmark lawyer firm representing Nicole, Seungyeon and Jiyoung (and formerly, Hara). I am open-minded about all 5 members, and even about DSP, but I don't trust that firm. It's just the way they talk about DSP in public statements is so inflammatory and prejudicial, I can't shake the feeling that they're trying to manipulate public opinion against DSP. If the girls' claims are truly valid, I hope they are not misrepresented by some greedy lawyer firm trying to make some big money by going against a huge entertainment company...

Honestly, I think Hara's staying is making things worse. Not only is she belittling HamColeJing, she's also making herself to look like she's easily swayed and not consistent with her choice. I think it's bullcrap that she doesn't know what was going on. It's a huge deal to get INTO DSP, and even bigger issue getting OUT of it. If she just "went" with it and then decided to withdraw AFTER it was blowing up, that shows a total lack of character. Plus, what if now Gyuri decides to wash her hands off as well? Would Hara follow her? Would she stay by herself?

I don't know man, I'm a newbie, not even that familiar with Kara, this is just confusing.

Your waaayy off base-Hara never said she didn't know, that was Gyuri, and how does it make it seem like she is belittling them??? How is it making it worse, of all things its showing that maybe the other three were too hasty and that the issue can be fully resolved. She isn't making herself seem like she is easliy swayed. She is making herself look like she was able to make a choice INDEPENDENT of her parents...more so then any of the five. Gyuri isn't going anywhere..honestly, and even if she did Hara would still proabaly stay...how does it show a lack of character, she went to stop it as soon as it was enterd as fast as she could because it was entered WHILE she was in thailand. I think she did the best she could in being decisive, so please don't bash Hara, shes just a girl from Gwanju that wanted to be famous...when your put in a situation like that with pressure coming from three other people AND thier parents about what you should do...its hard to say NO, maybe the time in thailand convinced her that that wasn't the right coures of action. So she was responsible and faced up to the management, looked them in the eye and said never mind, do you know how much guts that requires???it requires more guts to stop a lawsuit than to start one, once you've done all the huffing and puffing it takes courage to admit that maybe YOU were in the wrong after all. anyways lets not try to single out people, just hope that the three can also come back to DSP's KARA

Edited by GooBurberrHara

I'm annoyed at their parents. They've gone and got a big-mouth lawyer whose shooting his mouth off everywhere and they've blown this thing at the completely wrong time. I also don't appreciate how they're acting without consulting the girls. You didn't get enough money? They're being over-worked? well maybe you should've thought of that before getting your kid into an idol group.

And I don't really understand SY's parents issue - they seemed fine with her overworking before...

I'm annoyed at their parents. They've gone and got a big-mouth lawyer whose shooting his mouth off everywhere and they've blown this thing at the completely wrong time. I also don't appreciate how they're acting without consulting the girls. You didn't get enough money? They're being over-worked? well maybe you should've thought of that before getting your kid into an idol group.

And I don't really understand SY's parents issue - they seemed fine with her overworking before...

Exactly, she was over worked when she was promoting KARA by herself at game show and computer game conventions, but now all of a sudden as soon as more money come into play they have a problem with her hours. Sorry but long hours are part of the job. however, despite my rant I honestly think that SY might go back, she and Gyuri have gone through way to much together, not even counting Kara4 but like training days when gyuri thought she was her junior. Plus Hara and SY are really close. Jiyoung and Nicole I'm not so sur about them, but I realllly need them to come back.

and just when i thought the hair color changes were sign of a new concept for a comeback......

Edited by GooBurberrHara

THIS IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATING

I Can't concentrate on my work since morning...

ARGH.....

Is there anything we are kamilia can do for keep they in one group? Like a letter to them maybe? for supporting them. :( :( :(

Its really frustrating...

Anyeong everyone!

Woke up this morning to read on allkpop.com of the shocking news. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the first 2 articles, esp the one where Gyuri said she had no idea.

IT really shook me up coz the last news i read of them was about Jiyoung's bday celebration and her picture on that post was so cute and heartwarming! Somehow felt comforted that they're off to an awesome start for the year with their success in the Japanese market and also URAKARA.

But now, seriously don't know what to make of this situation. My heart keeps dropping with every single news update.

:crying:

i'm hoping that the 3 of them will go back. not taking any sides. just holding on to what i believe.

i just hope that i'll wake up tomorrow morning and everything will be back to the way it was.

this is a horrible nightmare. the worst one i had.

~~~STAY TOGETHER KARA~~~

Just read all the new articles after waking up... it seems that all the decisions are being made by their parents. Both sides are contradicting each other with what they say in regards to their contracts and such so I can't judge any side at fault. I still hope that the girls can stay together somehow.

however, despite my rant I honestly think that SY might go back, she and Gyuri have gone through way to much together, not even counting Kara4 but like training days

I think precisely because Seungyeon has been through so much, she's one of the least likely to return. She might have gotten tired of working for DSP after all these years; whether her reasons are valid is another issue, though. I'm not siding with anybody here. The only people I definitely dislike right now are the Landmark layers...

I'M SICK!!!

This whole thing is so frustrating that' is really unbeleivable.

IT'S A NIGHTMARE.

The only thing left for us Kamilias to do is to wait and hope for the best, and that is that the girls get together, BY THEMSELVES, no lawyers (vultures) or any company's reps present. the girls should come to a decision by themselves and do what they think is to their best interest.

Frankly, history teaches us that if they don't come together and do it fast then there's no hope of continuation.

Right now we don't know much, just little bits of info and that's not enough.

So, for the time being I'm withholding judgement. I just feel bad. This is worse than being dumped by a girlfriend/boyfriend.

We don't need a repetition of the Sung Hee incident. Not at all.

By the way, that video speaks volumes. ONLY THEM CAN FIX THIS.

Thanks for the link.

Edited by adlibruj

wow this is really chaotic

i don't think i can look at this thread anymore :scared: what really shock me what how much the received from UMJ/DSP that really sucks since they work their butt off just for that little makes no sense at all :curse: are they even human. money suckers.

but there's more to it maybe theres more fault in this too :depressed:

i overheard someone i know talk about how KARA IS NOT IN DSP anymore :frustrated: i mean we don't even know the official announcement about this yet we really shouldn't be assumming who's the big bad wolf here and what's right or wrong.

Edited by akuma

that pictures just gave me strength. The KARA girls have a strong bond together, and I didn't think this would happen to the girls. This is like jyj thing, but I really do think it because of the parent. Cause the parent are say one thing, but DSP is just clashes with them. it not work well, and i guess it going to turn into jyj situation. But KARA girls would have a strong bond together, they would go thought so much together. Gyuri, seungyeon, and nicole went thought so much and they are going throught this now. It just not right.

i read about this yesterday & it just ruined my whole day today. :(

She has never worked in the entertainment management industry before; and so far, she has only been concerned about DSP’s profits and the health of DSP. She failed to build a trusting relationship with the members of Kara as she disregarded situations and the growth potential of the members.

cr: allkpop

i kinda see why they're leaving now. what ever comes out of this lawsuit, i hope all of the girls are remaining strong. kara fighting!

Edited by thuyster