KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah thats the only way. Actually DSP said that they are willing to give better contracts to KARA and trying to negotiate with the 3 parents but they haven't talk to DSP yet. I think aside from the old CEO and hara talk is concern, DSP also gave Hara a better contract that's why she came back :thumbup:

actually they parents and DSP talked today, and the result was not good... Kara's prents basically said that they will let our 3 girls back to DSP when hell freezes over...

Hi, it's my first post here, I became a Kara fan through being a SNSD fan, watching IY, and came to love the girls. Even though all of us want the girls to be 5, but the 1st priority are the girl's health. We give a huge credit to the girls for working hard for the fans, but it's better for them to take care of them selves first. All of us will support each and every member, where ever they go and whatever they decide to do in the future.

One step closer to KARA being the awesomeness they are again..!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-seungyeon-to-withdraw-contract-termination-request

Following Goo Hara, who previously canceled her contract termination, it seems that the possibility of Han Seungyeon reversing her decision is high.

A representative of DSP Media spoke with TV Report on January 20th and stated,

Part of me wants to wake up next morning seeing "KARA5 back together again" and then read the article with DSP making a new (better and fair) contract for them. Is that too much to ask?

I expect Kara to be 5 again soon.

This is why it's a bad idea for the members to have said anything (which they didn't, thank god) and why Nicole's Mom shouldn't have made a public statement and left it to lawyers. Now she has to decide what's more important, her pride or her daughter's career. Hopefully she'll do the right thing as a parent.

And DSP better treat KARA better! How do you upset the parents of your idols so much that they can consider doing this? Mismanagement, miscommunication and probable deception from the DSP caused the breakdown in the relationship. If DSP was well-run, the situation would have been solved before it blew up.

Im waiting for an article saying Kara reunited. Seem like DSP is working to convince Seungyeon. I think they will work with each member, but Seungyeon's father said he has to talk to the others' parents. So Im hoping they will solve it fast, since I believe all the girls couldn't throw kara away that easily, and since the beginning, they only said about the contract with DSP, nothing about leaving kara, so I still hope for a better future.

^

No, that's why I'm expecting as well. DSP can't afford to lose KARA.

lol the moment DSP loses kara, hell's gonna break loose (for them, anyways), since ss501 and kara are the 2 only bankable artists they have. rainbow hasnt made it big yet, and the new boyband which is nicknamed "ss502" isnt likely to succeed anytime soon either :/

plus i like the way things are improving... even if it's just by a bit. at least it's something. so far, i think dsp is trying to create better contracts for the girls. though them considering replacing the members is just ugh.

and hopefully CEO Lee Ho Yeon-nim can come back quickly. though for all you know he might have a heart attack from all this news :X

Yeah, glad to hear some improvements. Hopefully with this, DSP eyes will be open that they need to treat the girls better.

Anyway, anyone know what happened to CEO Lee Ho Yeon-nim, what illness that caused him to take so long medical leave? Just curious.

seeing that they still have to filming for Urakara on jan 22nd doesnt seem that they want this thing to happen.i think this just some misunderstanding that happen between their parents that need the best for their children.so, what we can hope for now is that KARA members can persuade their parents to come back as mighty KARA and for DSP to make a better contract for KARA.hopefully, for a few days later we will see a goood news from them as 5 members as KARA and become stronger than before.

I hope then i'll see an article saying " KARA is back with 5 "

Seungyeon, Jing come back ...

i don't know bout nicole .... but i stil hope she comes back too ...

I want to read soon that KARA is back together !

DSP needs to learn from this situation and looks at their faillures as a management company

Poor CEO Lee Ho Yeon-nim...he would be very sad to learn all these bad news

I actually read the whole 19pages of comments and suggestions by all u guys before commenting... Its really hard 2 do any conclusions yet. But i do believe everything happens for a reason

1stly - money is really a sensitive issue. The gals deserve more than this. Hecktic schedule and activities. I would say the management in DSP isn't looking good after all. Either in talkshows or promotions, we can always notice that they wont say (but not complain) something about their busy schedule. True, promotions, fame n money is important. But on top of that passion and love for the job is reason KARA existed.

2ndly - I do back the gals parents up. They obviously wan the best for their sweatheart. Bashing then with bad comments isn't going 2 help anyways. I do think that these fans care too much about Kara, but if u do support Kara, please support them as a whole, which of course include their parents decisions. Hopefully the parents could give some compromise and come out with a deal which benefit both sides(Kara, DSP)

3rdly - DSP. They need income. Of course they need it. In one of their statement they have shown their true colors by saying that Kara will continue even if some members have terminate their contract. My wild guess. Is Sunghee their 1st choice?... I some how wish her Comeback is near in the future, but with a different company :unsure: . Anyhow, i believe DSP will convince the members to stay.And hopefully make Kara even better and strong than before.

yeah, i am really optimistic about the whole situation hoping all will be fine in a blink of an eye. Don't get me wrong, we are all sadden by this news. But somehow and somewhere Problems and Obstacles are allies in disguised. Rite? -_-

Edited by Crusnik

this is not rite...

it's a new year but things like this already happened...

whether we like it or not...

we should send petition to DSP..

force them to be good to Kara....

we want Kara!

Karaholic forever!

Lets just hope for the best...

Anyone who have any extra information do share with us here!

I was just hoping that this is just a plot to just stir up some limeight for the company and the gals.

With gyu not joining the case, maybe we can see a return of sunghee?

=\

Stay together please Kara!

Edited by winszip

I don't understand what's going on in the minds who hired the Landmark law firm to break the contract.

1. Not telling the girls (seems like the girls knew there were issues but had to hear about the lawsuit from the media)

2. Bad timing of the break, why do it when 2 of the girls are in Thailand, and 1 in Jeju? Obviously if it were the girls decision they wouldn't time it in the middle of filming!

3. Leaving Gyuri out of the loop, why try and break the contract 4 vs. 1? What's the point? What possible plan could you have but to break up Kara5.

4. There wasn't a strong consensus among the 4 that originally filed because 2 are backing out.

5. Their reasons Landmark gave for breaching the contract are not very defensible in court. "Just we don't trust new management and their are using sneaky semi-legal ways to overwork us and cheat us out of our money."

I think ongoing negotiations stalled and things got emotional, and the person in charge of negotiating on behalf of the 4 parents just freaked out and pressed the big fat red "call the lawyers and SUE!" button without consulting everyone else. And the lawyers probably weren't even prepared on such short notice.

DSP definitely f-d up for this to happen, but whoever is the strategist on the other side is doing this out of spite, emotion, or a personal grudge and not thinking rationally to make all these mistakes.

All this makes Kara look bad. Hopefully something come good of this.