KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

It seems that reconciliation is at hope.

The parents does not seem to take aggressive approach this time.

I just found the Landmark firm very fishy. They are kind of taking profit of this case to gain publicity.

Lets just hope that in the next few days everything will be settle. I dont want to have nightmare anymore.

Kara Forever

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're not a supporter, then at least don't be a condemner. life is better this way.

any idea who's going to pay the legal fees? the one fanning the flames?

i just wish they drop the lawsuit & settle the dispute within the concerned parties.

sorry to say but i hate (or it's pain) to see/read "1-4", "2-3" etc. it never has, it's always "5-0" till the day says so.

Right now, I'm REALLY happy that SeungYeon unni might be considering withdrawing her contract termination. (:

Now, what REALLY bugs me is that Hara and SeungYeon didn't even know they filed a lawsuit...then who filed it?

I'm so happy SeungYeon unni said, "KARA must be 5." <3 This is why I love you Han SeungYeon. (: You will always protect KARA no matter what. <3

Yayyy! Hara spoke up. (: I'm glad the misunderstandings are cleared. They CHOSE to sleep in a sauna...aww. They really are SAINTS.

Actually, now I really regret being upset over the misunderstandings. :/ I should've waited and THEN blown up if the rumors were true, lol...

Hm. So their parents want them to remain as 5. (YAYY! :D) But they say that it's impossible to repair the damage with DSP. I'm confused. Lol.

Awww, poor Gyuri and Hara. I can imagine them trying to persuade the other members. Nicole and Hara? That could get messy. They love each other to death, but I remember they used to fight a lot.

It's like...back and forth with Landmark and DSP. It's getting really heated. ><

It's like that when KARA developing more fan-based in Japan, Korea and International, there are also bigger enemies behind them. And that enemy start to spread this rumour by hiring Landmark and broke their popularity. But I know that KAMILIA is much stronger than this, because we will not trust another words other than from the girls itself. I know this is hard, but now at least there are a lot of people here who are worried about them and trust that the bond are strong enough not to be broken by such this small things. For now, I can see that this case will be solve soon after they can meet up together in one place.

I haven't been on this forum in months, and honestly I've stopped watching KARA videos and listening to their songs for quite some time now. But when I heard the news I was devastated..

So now I'm here, trying to see if theres anything I can do for them as a member of Kamilia.

I truly believe that the bond that unites the girls is stronger than all the misinformation that's going around. After they are sisters. OK,now really back to sleep.

Yup i agree wif u 100%. Kara fighting!! :crying:

Edited by Crusnik

If worse comes to worse, DSP is willing to continue Kara's promotions by replacing Nicole...

It's good news that Ham and Jing is considering coming back but, bad news is that Nicole's mother may have gone too far... :(

What do you guys think... Can you guys accept Kara without Nicole?

kara is not kara without nicole. it will never be the same. this is what i have been fearing, that nicole will be in this situation, to make her choose between her career, kara and her mom. but honestly, that news wasn't even from dsp media. it was just from a close friend from dsp. gosh. all these reports are making things worse.

btw, landmark said that there is possibility for the three girls to go back to dsp. they're so confusing. but does it mean that this will soon be over? i hope so.

@beatnix - like we all said, 2+3=1 :D

plus its obvious that nicole agrees with this too.

and im so glad our girls decided to speak up about all this mess...

and Landmark are such idiots:

A reporter asked, “What do you have to say about your previous claim of the members receiving 1% of their income?” Hong replied, “I do not have the exact documents so I cannot verify that for you.”
Edited by MizuiroKaze13

If worse comes to worse, DSP is willing to continue Kara's promotions by replacing Nicole...

It's good news that Ham and Jing is considering coming back but, bad news is that Nicole's mother may have gone too far... :(

Noooooo, poor Nicole if she was left alone. Plus, she's one of the original member. She's my second favorite member after Seungyeon.

Wait whattt?

Nicole would have to LEAVE the group? Why? People shouldn't make assumptions if it's Nicole's mom...

And if it was, I think we all know Cole not to care what anybody thinks except for what Key said about losing weight lol.... She'd wanna be in KARA. It should be her choice whether or not to leave KARA. And she shouldn't! ): It's too sad to think about 2 members who left KARA...

DSP don't say that you can replace Nicole. Please. That's hurtful. To KARA and to us Kamilia.

Also, isn't this sad that THIS happens when the TRUE CEO of DSP is sick and bedridden? :/

I love KARA but kara is not the same without Nicole. It wouldn't be the same without anyone of them. and to think that dsp actually will replace Nicole if worst comes to worst is horrible. I will not accept that new member, after how all the members have worked so hard to get to where they are, the new member will just be riding along their hard-earned success!

@beatnix

you're not. imo, always share the optimistic side of life & keep away the pessimistic thoughts. (just in case, it fetches hate or negative comments.)

not saying because i'm obliged but i strongly believe all 5 will remain intact. one can choose not to trust dsp or whoever but put the faith on the girls whom you follow so long.

tbh if nicole drops out i probably wont follow kara as closely as it wont be the same even thou my bias is ji young, would be weird. Adding a new member would be a silly idea she would receive a lot of hate imo unless that new member happens to be sunghee.

There is something very puzzling.. why serve letters of termination by 4 members and then ask that the 5 remain as Kara? I mean did they think of the consequences of not winning the negotiation and the members are separated? Who is dividing the girls now? It is making them confused also... Whether it is DSP or Landmark, they should ask the girls to come out to clarify everything. Not to keep issuing statements to let the media have a chance to distort information.

Whatever the case, COME ON KARA !!! Fighting !!!