KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes to show that you can never believe anything unless it comes from Kara's members directly and from their hearts. Let us not bash one another or at others. We should act constructively and positively to keep Kara and Kamelia intact. We will emerge stronger and bigger than ever after this. Let us continue to stay united through this crisis. Fighting! :-)

yea... I hate that AKP started clouding it's true colors. It was a better website when the original writers wrote the Op-Eds that they actually wanted to lol. Still, it's okay if you're going to read it with an open-mind.

That said, as a Gyul and Cole bias, this drama is KILLING me. Right after the first airing of their mega-amazing drama too! Noo! DSP line is truly breaking my heart these days and, while we all had our qualms with that company, I'm really thankful to them for bringing the girls together like this.

I honestly, and I guess as a fan this is pretty bad, dont care for the particulars of the case.

I just want them to stay together in the end. People calling them K4RA (or now K3RA), people citing that their teamwork will never be the same, etc etc etc. I DONT WORK WITH REALITIES OKAY! Let me be the delusional fan; at least, that way, Kara will still be together </3

Edited by puddlemini

I think dsp will try to fix up the problem otherwise dsp will be in a really bad situation. I read in an article that kara now has 5 advertisement deals and dsp has to pay back by 10 times if they are forfeited. I don't think dsp has enough funds to pay back and support rainbow and the new boy group:/

so far the only statements from kara members is only from hara right... she claimed its the girls themselves who wan to sleep in sauna even though the manager opposed.. so she was addresing the claim tat they were mistreated by landmark...

hopefully we will get more statements from the member itself... gyuri seems really not involved at all since her parents and her are happy with the contract and everything... it really helps that gyuri mum work in entertainment industry as people stated... but exactly is gyuri mum working as? anyone know?

I think dsp will try to fix up the problem otherwise dsp will be in a really bad situation. I read in an article that kara now has 5 advertisement deals and dsp has to pay back by 10 times if they are forfeited. I don't think dsp has enough funds to pay back and support rainbow and the new boy group:/

yeah this is a big worry...

even if all kara members managed to get back in future,if they delay too long,the damage has already been done financially...

kara supposed to make appearance or something with universal studio japan as well,i think tats pretty lucrative one..

kara members and their parents better think and react fast if they still wan them to be together as kara before its too late for the company to do anything...

It's been quiet for so long now, no comments from Landmark and parent, DSP and even KARA for the 24 hrs. This is much better rather than ranting in each other that will only cause more problems for KARA to handle with. I like this cause maybe they are now trying to talk to all parties involve to work something out! Well, i'm hoping! But i'm also curious on their final verdict on this matter. My heart pump even stronger :sweatdrop:

Edited by team kara

Well, it's about 1:30 KST so, maybe some more news will come out in the next hours or so. Who knows? For now, we must sit here and wait patiently... and hope for the best. I was really hoping that Karaholic Kamilias could have a meetup or something too, like according to countries. That would be fun, right? I know Soshis have had meetups and tooooons of people went. It would be nice to meet other Kamilias in my country (United States). ♥

Wahh, thank you Mods. (:

I'm really sorry for losing it a bit too...he was just offending both us and the girls. I couldn't handle his bs anymore. :x

^ THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEE! But that would be hard for U.S. Kamilias! There are just so many places to meet at.

How is Kamelia supporting KARA? I am curious. We encourage one another. But Is any Kamelia contacting KARA directly with our collective messages of love and support? They are going through a bad time and need to know that we will stay with them no matter what. Or do we just hope that they will read our forum pages?

^a meet-up would be so cool.

but i would just wind up jealous at home wishing i had money to do something like that. haha.

i think, i'm most worried about Cole and HaRa right now. >.< Cole cause of her mom, and HaRa because of her poor aunt!! they're going through so much right now... poor girls.

Edited by Jealousy

@mshinata Well, it would depend on where most US Kamilias live. Most Soshi fans lived on or near the west coast in California so they had the meeting there. I don't know about Kamilias though~ But I'd be willing to travel across the country for the meetup. ♥ I live on the east coast in Virginia. ^^

@astro14 Hm, some of the staff were saying that we're supporting them through twitter with #KARAstaytogether and #KAMILIAstaystrong but that's it. Someone in the Sbox requested maybe starting a project to send to the girls but that idea was quickly shot down. So I don't know... I think a project would be nice. Just a message book full of supportive comments would be lovely I think but whatever!

We could probably meet up somewhere in the middle! :3 Dunno where exactly though, haha. I'd feel bad though if there's someone who lives in like Hawaii or Alaska though. >< I do remember seeing a K-Pop fan from Hawaii on one of the international forums I go to...

Latest news so far: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kara-nicoles-mother-reveals-her-thoughts-and-addresses-rumors

T__T I hope the media will stop bothering her for 2 or 3 days or so and then later at some other type of meeting or something she can say some more things (hopefully more comfortably unless the media decides to badger her even more there =w=).

Btw, about the meet-up thingie...that sounds so cool XD But I live in Cali and I don't know if my parents would even let me to go it if we have one...and they'd definitely not let me go out of state for it so ... XD If you guys do have one then I'd probably not be able to go... :(

Edited by Ruki

Poor Nicole mother, I really feel for her. Now more and more people bash her because of the way she responded to the media. But honestly, who will not be angry in such a situation. It seems every move that she does is wrong in people's eyes. We shouldn't judge her since we don't know what's really happening. And with all this happening and the impact to Nicole's mother, Nicole herself must be very sad.

Someone there posted a link to a different translation of the same article and nowhere in that other article did it state that Nicole's mom "shouted" into the phone. AKP just made that up, like usual, to get people angry. People that are too ignorant to realize that AKP is just trying to create more drama and get non Korean speaking international fans angry.

I'm really hating AKP right now.

EDIT: Here's the link to the "correct" translation http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/nicoles-mother-speaks-up-about-karas-r2871

If our translators can, they could check if that one is translated correctly or not, but it seems fine, even though it's from Sports Chosun... Those guys are pretty annoying too but whatever.

AND LOL, I just got like banned from posting on the AKP article because I've been telling everyone that the part about Nicole's mom shouting is false and they added that only to create drama. Wow, what a bunch of losers. I mean, seriously, I've been into fights before on AKP articles especially when people were bashing JiYeon in that article about her lackluster performance but I never got banned from posting in there.

AKP is trying to hide the fact that they're just a bunch of antis that want people to hate K-Pop groups and their families. It's really sad how pathetic these people are... and like I said before, please don't post anything from AKP anymore.

Edited by Nyokou

Ah, sorry about the whole posting from AKP thing. >.< I don't really follow any other Kpop news site, so when I kept on refreshing and found the new article I just quickly posted the link...totally forgot about the other incident where they put false info...

Thanks for the link to the correct translation btw! ^_^

It's ok~ Just be patient, actually, most of Karaholics translators are usually in the Sbox bringing up to date news, I don't know if anyone is there right now, but they're more reliable than AKP. Also, don't mind my anger... I'm just really upset because of how ignorant people were in that AKP article. They're sitting there dissing Nicole's mom and then saying "Aw poor Nicole". And I'm like, how can you not respect the mother of Nicole? The woman who gave birth to and raised Nicole? Can an "evil" person raise a girl like Nicole? The sweet, charming and likable Nicole? I think not...

Those people need to shut their mouths. >< SIGH. I think I'm going to go do something else to calm down...

OMG, why is Nicole's Mom keep talking to the media? She is digging a deeper hole every time she makes a statement. I wish all the Landmark, DSP, the parents would stop talking to the media, until all 5 girls make a joint statement saying they are staying together. Kara must be 5.

Edited by Knamj